Chapter 10: The Puppet Man

That day passed and the next day arrived, I had on a black hoodie, black knee high converses, and a skirt with leggings. I ran to class opening the door with my dark abilities, and yea, I have been using the dark ability lately. I then force pushed a bunch of people out if the way so I wouldn't be late. "Ok people, today, I'm choosing you a partner for the rest of this year..." she said and continued. My arm was up on the seat and I was blowing gum. Micheal was looking at me still flirty. I looked at him and while he was pushing his chair back. I then made his chair fall back by making a dark mist hand appear and grab the legs of his chair. He then fell and everyone started to laugh, I laughed under my breath.

I then heard my name being called and then when she said my partner's name, I looked around. I seen him with his puppets under his desk. He was talking to them. I smiled and walked over to him. I sat down right beside him saying," Sup, like those puppets of yours." I said smiling at him. "Th-thanks. Their names or Mad and sad. I talk to one of them when I'm sad and the other when I'm mad." He said smiling sadly. I smiled at him. And we talked and laughed until the rest of the class talking about our abilities. He smiled and made a mini fire angel. I smiled. "Well see you." He said smiling. He ran back and said," Here, you can have this, his names mad. I know u already told you but, I didn't want you to be confused." He said. "I wouldn't, I can read you mind. You sure are a dirty guy thinking that you fuck Trinity." I said nubbing him. He blushed really big. I started to laugh. "Awww it's ok, I do that too." I said.

I then waved goodbye and looked into mad. I liked it really much. Luke was staring at me in jealousy. He lived me but he didn't want to tell me. I then turned around and tried to see who was staring at me. I then started to use my mental ability to see who was stalking me. I then seen that he was. I chuckled and said," I know why your stalking me." The day passed and I was looking at the mad puppet. I smiled and went off to bed sleepy like hell.