Chapter 2: Roommates

I walked down the hallway,  looking for the room 368. I seen it and I opened the door. It was big. A bed was far off to the left and the bed I picked was far off to the right. I walked to the right side of the room. I sat my stuff down. I sat down on the bed, looking around, I had a big closet, a hamper, a board, and a bookshelf. Same thing on the left side. I unpacked my stuff.

        All of a sudden the door flew open, and the girl smiled. She had a hair bow in her hair, and her hair in a braid. "Hiiiiii, my name is Lequa Charleston. And it's certainly nice to meet you!" She said in excitement. "How many friends have you mande?" "Well I only made one and you but he's ok," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Ohhh lala." She said winking. "Why'd you do that?" I asked. "You know what I'm talking about. You have pagathasebetbfp." She said. "How'd you... you have the power of harmonizing." I said. "Yea. Well im going to go on my side and unpack my stuff. So see ya." She said. "Oh yea, here you go, since you have alot of notes, and write things down. So, here." She said giving me a schedule. "They forgot to give this to you so yea." I smiled and put it in the pocket of my notebook.