Chapter 7: Inviting Friends To Bonfire Party

It was time to go to the dorm and go to your room. I ran throughout the whole school and then arrived in my room with Lequa. I flopped on my bed and breathing heavily catching for breathe. I then heard knocking on the door. I looked at Lequa who was sitting there on the couch eating zebra cakes and falling asleep. I then got up and opened the door. There was a guy that was blocking my way during the day when I was about to sit next to Luke. He was holding a piece of paper. "Yea?" I asked putting my hand on the door place. "Oh ummm, I have an invitation for you to come to the bonfire party, would you like to come?" He asked. "Ummm sure." I grabbed the paper and slammed the door. I sat on the bed and opened the envelope. It said," Hello, I would like you to come to my party, you can bring only three friends. It is going to start at 10:00 PM, September 16, 2016. Sincerely, Micheal Stronmand." My eyes flew open and turned my iPhone on, and it was 8:26. I shrugged my shoulders.

I then thought of bringing three friends with me. I then walked up to Lequa asking her," Hey you wanna go with me to the Bonfire Party?" She nodded and continued to eat snacks.

I then thought of Derek coming to the party with me holding hands. I made a funny flirty face. I then walked out the door looking left to right in the hallway. I then thought of walking to the left. I heard my boots jingle, I put the metal part inside something that had a crease. We weren't supposed to be out after 7:30. And they really didn't have cameras. I seen a teacher walk pass in front of me in another part of the hallway. I hid on the wall so they wouldn't see me. When they walked away, I continued to walk to the left. I seen another portion of hallways. I continued to walk to the left and my shoestring was untied and when I stepped on it I fell down saying,"Oof." When I got up looking down I looked up and seen Derek standing there smiling. I jumped and sighed in relief," There you are, I was looking for you, umm would you like to come with me to the Bonfire party tonight?" "Oh, yea sure. And if your looking for me, then my room number is 753. Just go to the left, then when you see two hallways, just go right and look to the right and there I am." He said. "Well do you ha-" I was about to say but he grabbed my mouth and turned to his room and and held me.

I looked around and seen the teacher walk by the room. He let me go and then asked," Now what were you going to say?" "...Oh umm I was gonna say do you have a phone number or a social media or something?" I asked. "Oh yea I have Skype, kik, and Twitter." He responded smiling. "Oh umm can you tell me them?" I interrogated on a flirty way. "Yea, kik is TheSmilingCreature, don't laugh, Twitter, Derek Hostly, and Skype is KawaiiAnimal." He said blushing. "It's okay, I have crazy names," I responded. "So, what time does it start?" He asked. "Oh umm 10:00 PM. Today." I responded. "Oh ok. I then heard a familiar voice saying," Who's speaking?" I then seen Luke smile at me. "Hey! I have a question, would you like to come to the Bonfire party?" I asked," Sure." He responded. I nodded and waved Derek goodbye. I waled to my room without being seen and was already ready to go to the bonfire party.