Chapter 18: The Show-off

I then found her and she was in the kitchen. The father that he claims me to be his daughter, was in there smiling patting me on my shoulder. I smirked and he then told me to come to his study after we eat, I then said worried," Hey, ummm....I don't know where that is." He chuckled and told me," It's okay. If I get done eating before you do, I'll wait until you finish eating."

I nodded and sat down, we had pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, french toast, syrup, and don't get me wrong, they had alot of beast syrup, not like the type of beast, like it was extremely alot of good syrup.

I got done and walked with him, we talked about how it really is up in our world. I told him how it really was. We arrived in his study. He told me to have a seat and he'll need to ask some questions. The first one was," So, Belle Krekin, you say that you have abilities, right?" I nodded. "Okay, all the people are with you are your friends?" I nodded. "So, your here for something aren't you?" I then paused for a minute. "Are you?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "That's okay, that's why we are having battle my daughter." He said. "Okay, I don't know who you are, but I have no clue, I'm here for the jewel of Tristrun, my school needs it's balance of magic, if we don't then we won't be able to have our school anymore. So, please can we have the jewel?" I asked politely. "I can't give it to you." He said sadly. "Why not?" I asked. "Because, it's inside the dragon." He said looking down.

By that time I forgot about the dream, I couldn't remember a thing about the dream. I sat down putting my hands on my lap. "I'm very sorry, but you can train your magic after the dragon uf you live." He said smiling. "I'm curious about what your abilities are and what they can do." He said. I shrugged and smiled.

Time passed by and I was ready to go practice magic. I put my clothes on, that was my high knee dress and Im glad I bring my leggings. I put those on and my boots. I walked out in the arena looking around there was a tower. It had stairs going up the top of the tower, it was on the tower and spin around the tower. Between the levels were a big platform. It had columns. It looked like before it had a ceilings on it and the columns held it. But it was gone. I then seen that the king was sitting in his seat all of my friends on the other seats. I then started to think what I could use. I then started to use the most powerful abilities first then the other ones last. I then started to us the