Chapter 15: The Castle

In the morning, we were all ready, Cody, Derek, Luke, Charles, Trinity, Lequa, Masrebeth, and me. I put my converses on, my hot pants, and me a dark red T-shirt. The clothing I packed was a high dress that went to my legs and another pair of boots, and there were metal armor." I really wasn't in the mood to discuss who was putting things in my bag.

I then made a portal and we all walked in. It seemed like when we stepped out, we were 36 feet high in the air. I didn't notice and walked out and started to yell when I was falling. I fell down on the dirt and made a noise, "Oof." And I heard the rest of them yelling. They all did the same sound beside me. They made noises every 5 seconds when every person they fell 5 seconds later. I picked myself up with my bag and seen that we were outside of the unknown castle name. I looked around the castle and seen that there was a gate open.

I moved my back and forth meaning that we could come. I walked cautionary because there might've been a trap or a sudden attack. We walked inside the castle door. But when that happened the gate slammed and there was a guy that looked like he was the king or something. My eyes widen open when he hugged me and said,"Oh my daughter, I missed you." "Uhhh..." I said getting off of him. "Who are you?" He then chuckled and said," Quit being silly. You know who I am." I then shook my head and others then started to whisper to me saying," Didn't you tell us that Elembius the girl that has power over light and darkness in the arcane?" "Oh yea."

"Ummm sir, I am Belle Krekin, your daughter is inside if me, like she is in my heart, and I have her powers." I said. "I know who you are." The guy said smiling. "Oh, well nvm." I said. "EVEYMRYBODY MY DAUGHTER IS BACK!!!!" The kind exclaimed really loud making us fall back. They all cheered and yelled. The king then told us to follow him around the castle. "This is the kitchen, 4 maids x
Cook, 2 of them make desserts, and the other make meat, vegetables, fruit, and grain." We walked to the right and he then showed us the training room, then the arena, and then the rest of the castle. It took more than 2 hours. I knew I would get lost but I would try to maje my way out. He then showed me my room the bed was so pretty as hell. And the room was big. "Wow this is badass." The rest of the day was complicated and difficult but I made my way.