Bonus Chapter: Lexi

© Stephanie Stewart | 2013

**********************

This is a Bonus chapter! :)

Which do you ship: Lexi and Alex or Alex & Sam?

I'm sorry! :( Don't hate me for this chapter!

-----------------------------------

Bonus Chapter

Lexi

Why in the hell did I do that? Am I an idiot! Ugh! Why would I cheat on the ONLY guy that I've ever loved with two idiots who has hurt my best friend. I guess you can say ex best friend now. My life sucks without Alex.

I flipped my phone in my hands. I went onto Alex's page to see that he is in a relationship and has been for a little while now. She is pretty. Her name is Samantha Wilson. She had pretty, long, brown, hair. I chunked my phone and buried my head into my pillow. Maybe I should try to talk to him. He would not let me talk that day. I am not a heartless bitch as I came out to be.

I got off the couch and picked up my phone. I called Alex's number and the girl answered.

"Hello?" She sounded confused.

I cleared my throat. "Oh, hey? Is Alex around?"

I could hear her saying, "Oh Shit!" I just sighed and hung up. I flung myself back on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

I did not do anything during the next few days. I realized that he was going to get married and would never want to be with me again.

1 Week Later

I had finally put on makeup. I had gotten out of my funk and dressed up. I was about to head out when there was a knock at the door. My brows furrowed together. Who could be at my house? I opened up the door and I almost passed out when I saw who it was.

I crossed my hands across my chest. "What are you doing here?" I said in a harsh tone.

"Sam told me you called?" His tone was hard to read.

"I was calling because I needed to tell you my story! That is all Alex, really!" I was telling the truth.

He sighed and ran his hands through his messy hair. After studying his face, I could tell that he looked upset. "I am willing to talk."

My heart skipped a beat. "Do you want to come inside?"

He sternly nodded. I moved back and allowed him to enter. The palms of my hands were currently sweating. He sat down on the couch. The silence between us was awkward. I sat down across from him. "Alex, I don't know why I did what I did. There is no excuse for what I did. I am an idiot! I lost the ONLY guy that I've ever loved!" A few tears fell down my face.

"Lexi, you know that you were and always will be my first love. I just cannot believe you slept with two other guys. Plus, those guys were dicks to my sister." He said sternly.

I ran my fingers through my hair and cried. "I screwed up Alex! I admit it! I fucked up! I lost you. I hate it. I wished that I could go back and redo it. I would have never screwed up!" I yelled.

I heard him sigh. He placed his head in his hands and gripped onto his hair. I breathed in and out, letting out deep breaths trying to calm myself. This talk has been very overdue between us. I stood up and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I called out, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Water is fine." I heard him call out. I made us both a glass of water and brought it back into the living room. I handed him his glass and he said, "Thank you."