Chapter: 7

© Stephanie Stewart || 2013

**********************************

I am sorry about not updating. It's been crazy as I stated before. Hope you like the chapter.

Comment and vote please. Don't be a silent reader! Kisses~!

-------------------------------------------

Chapter: 7

Allison Petterson

It was finally December 12th, 2013. You know what that means. Well, I will tell you anyway. It is my 19th birthday! I am 19th birthday. (Not sure if that is right, but I forgot if I had passed December already. lol now continue..)

The babies were crying. I sighed and went into their room. Nathan was at work, but he would be home later. They are four months old now. I just cannot believe how time is flying. I remember giving birth to them. I went over to them. “Is mommies babies hungry?”

I finally get to start them on real food. I had bought up plenty of baby foods for them. I always enjoyed the banana so that was the main one I got. I reached for Holland first and checked her diaper. She defiantly needed to be changed. Once she was changed, I changed Drew. He smelled so bad compared to his sister. God this boy takes after his daddy in so many ways; do not tell him that though.

Once he was changed, I carried each on a separate hip into the kitchen. I set Holly in hers and Drew in his.  This is going to be difficult without Nathan here.  I popped open a can on banana baby food. I grabbed one of those baby spoons and moved a seat in between each of their seats.

“Mommy gets to feed you two real foods now!” I said in an excited tone.

Drew was getting impatient so he let out a squeal. I scowled him. “You don’t scream like that young man. I’m about to feed you.”

He has such an attitude already. I dipped the spoon into the jar and pulled it out. I done the spoon slowly to him and said, “Here come the train. Open up!”

He giggled and opened up. I watched as his face twisted up. This was different from me feeding him breast milk. He was not used to this. I just laughed and stuck the spoon back into the jar. I pulled it back out and done the same to Holland. Her face did not twist up like her brothers. She just smiled and clenched her fingers opened and closed at me.

I just laughed and grabbed her hand. “Mommy is feeding both of you. Be patient my child.”

I ended up swapping in between them as I fed them. They ended up eating the whole darn jar.  I just shook my head. “Daddy would be so proud of you.” I said as I went to throw away the jar.

“Daddy would be proud about what?” A deep voice said behind me, causing me to jump into the cabinet.

“Ouch.” I said as I rubbed my now sore tailbone.

 Nathan came over to touch my face. “I am so sorry honey! I didn’t mean to scare you!”

“It’s okay.” I said quietly as I gazed into his eyes.

“Happy birthday baby.” He said huskily in my ear.

I moved my arms to his neck and made him look at me. I leaned up and kissed his lips gently. “I love you.”