Chapter: 9

© Stephanie Stewart || 2013 || All Right Reserved

******************************************************

Well, I've been busy!

Plus, hardly anyone comments or votes. UGH!

That's one reason why I don't update.

FOR those WHO do comment & vote, THANK YOU! I ♥ you all!

Anyway,

Here is the chapter...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 9

Allison Petterson

The guy in front of me, ran his hands through his blondish hair. “Hey Al.” He said nervously.

My eyes were probably wide with shock. The last time I seen him was when he kissed me the day that the twins came home. “What are you doing?” I managed to say.

“I was shopping for mom and dad and happened to see you in here. I thought I should at least say hi.” He avoided making eye contact with me.

I gnawed at my lip for a moment. I was about to speak, but Drew let out a little noise that brought my eyes straight to him. “What is it pumpkin?” I said as I bent towards him.

“He looks like you.” I heard Justin say behind me. I turned around and smiled. “Yeah, he does. Holland looks like Nathan, but they both have my eyes.”

“Yeah. Al?” His tone was suddenly nervous.

“What is it?” I kept my hands on my buggy.

“I’m sorry. I really am. I know that you’ll never forgive me, but all I can offer you is a simple I am sorry!” Seeing him like this broke my heart. I grew up with him.

“Justin, I forgive you. I do, but you have to understand that I’m married and happily at that.” I stated.

“Thanks for forgiving me. I need to get going.” He smiled sadly at me. “I’ll see you around. Take care of those babies.”

I sadly smiled back. “Thanks Justin. You take care too.”

I watched as he walked away. I sighed and looked at my babies. They both were studying the look on my face.

“Hey babies.” I smiled happily at them.

They both giggled slightly and reached for me. I touched both of them and finished grabbed things. I paid for everything and we went home. Once I got home, I changed both of their diapers and fed them.  After I fed them, they fell asleep. I placed each of them in their cribs and watched them for a few moments. They were so peaceful as they slept.

They did not know the struggles of the world. They do not know the crap you have to go through daily. They were just innocent little babies, without a care in the world right now. Their mommy and daddy are the ones tending to their every need right now.

I looked at them once more, before I went back into the living room. I decided that I probably needed to clean before my husband gets home. I do not want him to come home to a wrecked house. I have been so busy with Holland and Drew that I cannot keep up with everything. I need to see if my mom or mother-in-law will come help me.

Once I got the living room clean, I decided to cook some dinner. Nathan would be home in about an hour so I need to have him a plate ready. Hmm, what to cook? I decided on some hamburgers. It was something simple, but still good to eat.

Once the burgers were finished, I fixed the table and waited for him to get home.  I am scared to tell him whom I ran into today. I guess we will see in a moment what he says, because he just pulled up.

I sat at the table, nervously playing with my fingers. I heard the door open, then the sound of his boots hitting the wood floor coming closer towards the kitchen. When he finally rounded the corner, my nerves really set in. “Hey baby!” He said in a cheery, singsong voice.  

I got up and pushed down my jeans. “Hey. How was your day?” I asked.

He smiled brightly and said, “Wonderful, because I go to see my two girls and my handsome little man!”

I smiled happily back at him. I love seeing him light up over the babies. “Where are they?” He asked looking around.

I just giggled. “They were tired when I got home. I changed and fed them. They went right out after that.”

He walked over to me and placed his strong arms around my waist. “I missed you!”

“I missed you more.” I said with a huge smile on my face. His smile, made me forget about Justin for a few minutes.

He gently kissed my lips before pulling away. He eyed me suspiciously. “What’s wrong?”

I sighed and looked away. “I ran into Justin today and it’s just bugging me.”

I did not even want to look at his face. I was scared.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it's short. I just have to will to write since no one's hardly active anymore!

Hope you like!

& If you want the next chapter then, I better get *10-15 comments & Votes on THIS chapter, or no update!

Sorry that I am being this way, but it's seriously annoying! It makes me feel like no one even likes it anymore. That makes me less whiling to write!

Anyway, see you soon.

P.S.

If you want an update and longer chapter, then I MUST have the goal that is up there!

Thanks,

Steph

-------------------------------