°Chapter One°

Grace POV

"Mom I was over there two days ago." I said to my mother on the phone while I fixed Abby's lunch for school. "Two days is not that long mom. You're making it seem like I haven't seen you in a ages." "Mommy can you tie my shoes?" I smiled at her bending down to tie her shoe, "Are you excited for your last day of school?" "Yeah." She says smiling. I handed Abby her lunch as she made her way to the door. "Got to send Abby off to school mom. Love you too." "Love you grandma." Abby says grabbing the phone saying goodbye to grandma. "Come on now." I said grabbing ahold of her hand walking her outside for the bus. "Bye mommy." "Bye sweetie, have fun." I said giving her a left onto the bus steps.

Abby POV

* Lunch Time *

"This summer my mommy and daddy are taking me to the beach."says Liam pulling out his lunchbox. "I'm going to the zoo. My daddy gave me two dollars to spend to get in." "Wow Scarlet you're rich."says Amy. "What are you doing this summer Abby?" asked Amiga. "My mommy taking me on a Disney Cruise Ship." My friends started asking lots of funny questions.

Grace POV

* At work *

I was having lunch with Olivia, my best friend, when Andrew walked over. "I brought you some coffee just the way you like it." I smiled, "Thanks but you didn't have to." "It was my pleasure."He says walking away. "He so likes you." I looked over at him and he smiled, "You're crazy Olivia." "You know he does."she laughs. I playfully rolled my eyes and checked the time on my phone, "I have to go and get Abby." "Alright and tell little Abby I said hi." "Will do." I says giving her a hug, grab my things, and left out the building. "Mommy!!" Abby yelled running off the bus into my arms. I picked her up, "How was your last day?" I asked walking in the house, shutting the door. "Good." "Homework?" Abby laughed, "Mommy school is over." I laughed with her, "I guess mommy forgot. Let's go fix dinner." When I finished cooking dinner for Abby and myself Abby wanted to play so I chased her all over the house playing hide and seek and now I'm tired. "Come on mommy you're it." "You are too good of a hider for me. Can we sit and watch a movie together?" She smiled sitting on my lap and we began watching, Zooptopia. During the ending of the movie Abby was sounded asleep in my arms I guess all that laughing must've tired her. I took her upstairs putting her in bed. "Goodnight baby girl." I smiled kissing her forehead and heading off to bed myself.