°Chapter Twenty°

Grace POV

The stormed cleared and the sun came out. Cops arrived and took the three guys to jail, Michael got the medical help he needed, and Abby and I were saying our goodbyes. "Why don't the both of you stay." Abby looked up at me, "We can't. Abby haves school and I have my family back at home. I bet they're missing us." "Guess this is goodbye." "Yeah." He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Ew." We laughed at Abby. "Why don't you go say goodbye to Stella and Toby." She smiled walking off.

Abby POV

"Thanks for having my back you guys. I'll miss you both." I gave Toby and Stella a big hug and kiss. "Don't cry Toby. I'll see you some day." He nodded his head turning away from me trying to hide his tears. "Come on Abby." "Goodbye." I walked away. "Abby." I turned around, "Yes Tom?" "You were right." "Right about what." "Me being like Tarzan." I laughed running to give him a hug. "Be safe." "You too." We boarded our boat and was on our way home. Stella followed us. "Goodbye Stella. Goodbye. I'll miss you." I cried.

Grace POV

We were back home and Abby was back in her bed fast asleep. Olivia and my parents were over wanting to know the whole story. "Sounds like you love him."says Olivia. "It doesn't matter. He's there and we belong here." "Says who." "Dad I couldn't stay. I couldn't leave you guys behind." "Grace it's time for you to start living your life. Follow your heart and whatever choice you decide to make we'll always be here." I smiled at my mom.

Tom POV

I walked inside suddenly hearing laughing. I walked towards the back to see Abby playing with Toby and Stella. "Hey Tom."She says hugging me, "What are you doing here." "Did you really think we were going to leave you." "We?" "Hi." I looked up to see Grace. "Hey." "Is the offer still on the table?" I smiled, "Yeah." I pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm still right here." I laughed picking Abby up. "Guess what?" "What." "I figured out the answer to my question about where my daddy was. He was here all alone." I smiled kissing her forehead letting her down as she ran off to play with Toby and Stella. Everything worked out at the end. I had my island back and a family. I was happy again.

The End.