°Chapter Two°

Grace POV

I was just walking downstairs carrying out my bag for the trip when the doorbell rung. "Hey mom. Hi dad." I say hugging them. "We came to say goodbye before you two take off." "Mommy I'm ready." Abby says coming down from upstairs. "Grandma. Grandpa!"She yelled hugging them. "How's my grand baby."My mom says picking her up. "Good." "Are you ready for your trip?"asked my dad. She excitedly nodded her head, "Yes!" I laughed, "Dad can you give me a hand." "Sure sweetie." He grab Abby's things and carry them to the door. We had to wait for our ride to get here so we chatted a bit in the living room until I got a text from Olivia saying she was outside. "You two have a nice cruise see you both when you get back." My parents gave us one last hug saying hello to Olivia and left out. Olivia drove us to the dock where everyone was boarding the cruise ship. "You girls have fun." "Bye bye Olivia." "See you when I get back." I said giving her a hug grabbing Abby's and I bag and made our way through the crowd getting on board. We were now moving and was given the key to our room. I open the door to our room shutting it behind me. "Wow." Abby drop her things and ran towards the first bed jumping on. "Mommy jump with me." I laughed joining her jumping from bed to bed we laughed falling down. "What should we do first?" I asked Abby after we were unpacked and settled in. "Pool!"She yelled. I laughed getting her changed into her swimsuit after changing myself and grab our beach towels. I took her to the pool filled with kids her age and let her join in the splashing fun as I watched laughing taking pictures. "Well hello there little one. Are you having fun?" She nodded her head smiling. I took Abby to meet the captain and he let her steer the ship giving her his captain's hat. I took a photo thanking him. "Enjoy yourself." "We will." Later we watched the sun seat drinking our milkshakes and when it was getting dark out we caught a movie outdoors by the pool. After the movie Abby was getting tired so we went back into our room and I took her a bath getting her changed into her pink pjs. I put her in bed, "Did you have fun?" She smiled, "Yes mommy." I kissed her forehead tucking her in, "Goodnight baby."