°Chapter Six°

Mrs. Lindsey Graham (Grace's mother) POV

Grace is back at home and I'll be staying with her for awhile since she turned down the offer of staying with her father and I. We walked inside, "I'll get started with dinner." I said giving her some time for herself walking into the kitchen.

Grace POV

I slowly made my way upstairs walking into Abby's room grabbing her teddy bear from her bed falling down on my knees crying. My mother rushed in hugging me. "I miss my baby." "Shh they'll find her."

Abby POV

"Tom." I said shaking him. "Huh." "I'm hungry. I want breakfast. My mommy always cooked breakfast, do you have any pancakes and bacon?" He groaned getting up walking to his refrigerator. "No bacon. No pancakes. How about cereal do you eat that?" I laughed, "All kids eat cereal Tom." "Well I wouldn't have known. I don't have any kids."He says handing me a bowl of frosty flakes taking a sit. "No mommy or daddy?" He laughed, "I have a dad but my mother has passed away." "I'm sorry. What's your daddy like?" "Oh he's a nice old man. You know he used to work with the president of the United States." "Really!!" "No." I laughed eating my cereal. "What's your dad like." "I don't have a daddy just a mommy." "Everyone has a dad Abby." "Then where is mines?" "Come on let's get you ready for the day." I finished eating and grab his hand. He gave me a extra toothbrush and we both brushed our teeth. He helped me take a bath. I was playing with the bubbles splashing water when I got Tom all wet. I couldn't help but laugh. "Haha yeah funny." He got me dressed into one of his shirts tying a string around it to fit me better. "The sleeves are too long for my arms and too big." "Well if I would've known you was coming I would've had something in your size." I giggled, "I like it." He folded up the sleeves, "Come on I have work to do." We walked outside, "What do you do?" "I'm a Wildlife biologist. I study wild animals and their habits. Now come on."