°Chapter Five°

Olivia POV

When I heard about the sinking of Disney's cruise ship I was devastated my best friend and her daughter was on that ship. I immediately thought the worse, but then Grace's mom called me saying that Grace was found. I rushed over to the hospital to see her and there she was laying in bed with a bandage on her hand and a cut on her lip. I hug her mom and dad, "Have they found and brought back Abby?" They shook their heads crying. "Oh my..." I said sitting down crying, "Oh Grace." Later when I came back in handing them both a cup of coffee knowing how hard this is for them Grace awoken. "Grace you're okay!" "Where's Abby." Everyone got silent. She asked again and her mom spoked, "They're still looking." "I need to find her."She says trying to get up. "No Grace stay in bed." Her father says. "I need to find my baby!" The doctor came in trying to keep her calm, "Mrs. Flores you need to keep calm." "They will find her Grace." "My baby is out there somewhere!! I'm not about to stay here and wait for them, I need to find her!"She yelled. Another doctor came in with a needle. We tried to calm her down but she got angier by the minute. "I want my daughter! I want to see my baby!"She cried struggling to get free. They eject her with the needle politely telling us to leave the room, "You can come back in once she is rested and had a chance to cool off. Being told you're child is lost at sea is tough."