°Chapter Sixteen°

Tom POV

I was out searching again when I crashed into a woman. A man help her up asking if she was alright. "Yes I'm fine." "I'm so sorry I didn't see you." She laughed, "I didn't know there was someone on this island. I'm Grace and this Michale." "Nice to meet you." "You too. I'm Tom." "Tom Raven?" "Yes. Grace Flores?" "That's me." "Have you two met?"asked Michael. "No but I know why you're here. Follow me." I invited them towards my home seeing Abby trying to get Stella to come on land.

Grace POV

"Abby!" She turned around smiling as she ran into my arms. "Mommy!"She cried. "I missed you!" I said tackling her with kisses. She giggled, "I miss you too mommy." She started telling me everything she's been doing and I couldn't help but smile. "I'm going to be on a magazine with my friend Toby and Stella." "Toby and Stella?" "Toby only comes out at night you'll meet him later but over here."She says grabbing my hand pulling me, "This is Stella." "A Stellar Sea Cow..." "I thought they were extinct."says Michael. "Abby found her. She's the last of her kind." "Wow." Abby laughed. "Well thank you for watching my daughter, but we have to get on home. Everyone misses you." She smiled, "I miss them too." Tom showed us the way back to our boat. "Uh oh." "Is there a problem?" "Yeah. A big problem. The wind isn't blowing anymore and that's what we need to get off the island. We'll have to wait till tomorrow." "So we're stranded on this island!" "Don't worry you could all stay with me." "Well that'll be nice of you." "Yeah." "If I could open my home up to that one I could for two more guests."Tom said causing Abby to giggle. It was night time and we were all having a nice cook meal by the campfire. Abby was cuddled up fast asleep on me. "I better get her to bed." "Let me do it."says Michael, "You two just stay out here and continue to chat a bit. I got Abby." I rolled my eyes at Michael knowing exactly what he was doing. He laughed picking up Abby walking off into the tree house. "How's your food?" Tom asked. "It's fine thanks." Suddenly a red gorilla walked over taking a seat by the fire eating a banana. "Um......" Tom laughed at me, "Don't freak out that's Toby." "Don't freak out, He's red!" He laughed at me and I looked at him, "What do you do again?" "I'm a Wildlife biologist I study new creatures." "Anymore surprises?" "Not that I know of."He laughed. "That's not funny." "I'm sorry." He says then seconds later started back laughing. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Oh come on you want to laugh." "No I do not." "Yes you do." He was right I did want to laugh but I held it in. "Fine but keep your eyes open for the Zebra monkey." "Wait what!" "Just kidding." I pushed him out off the his chair. "I am so sorry are you-" He pulled me down with him and we ended up both laughing. He looked at me. "What?" "Nothing you're just very beautiful." I smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't..." "It's okay." He helped me up. "I'm better get some rest. Goodnight." "Night." I walked in to see Michael, "I saw that." "Goodnight Michale." "Goodnight hot shot." I laughed climbing in bed with my baby girl. I took her in resting my head next to hers.

Tom POV

I watched as she left out and smiled turning to Toby. "What are you looking at." He turned the other way walking off. I laughed putting out the fire.