°Chapter Three°

Captain POV

"Sir there's a storm coming our way." "We'll just sail through it Lucia." "Sir, a big one." "Tony is there a way around it?" "No sir it's too late to turn around now. It's coming and it's coming fast."

Grace POV

It was early in the morning when I awoke taking a shower. Abby was still sound asleep so I decided to go down and bring her some breakfast. I look up at the sky, the clouds were turning dark grey. "Everyone please make your way back into your rooms and take cover."announced the Capitan. I saw a huge wave coming towards us and rushed back inside with the others. Abby was standing outside the room door still in her pj's I picked her shutting the door behind me and got back in bed. The ship continues to rock, the waves crashing into us were loud, and lightening began to be heard. "Mommy I'm scared." Abby cried. "Everything's going to be okay." The lights started to flash on and off when a worker walked in, "Everyone needs to evacuate the ship immediately." I held onto Abby quickly walking out to see the hallway flooded with scared passagers with their children exiting to the outside. Abby and I were quickly placed onto a small boat filled with other people. I tried to keep Abby calmed but with all the loud noise and the storm it was very difficult. As soon as they lifted us down a huge wave came flipping us over and damage our boat. I swimed back up, "Abby!!" I called diving back under water not seeing her. I finally spotted her unconscious sailing away on a peice of the boat. "Abby!!!" I yelled trying to swim to her but she was drifting away and fast. "Abby!! Abby!!!!"