Words

I've been daydreaming throughout class today.

I was suppose to pay attention...but I didn't.

"Amanda!"the teacher calls,I don't know,four times

I raise my head up,"huh?"

The class laughs.At me.I don't find it very funny tho.

But my cheeks turn pink.And I hide my face with the algebra book that was on my desk.

"Pay attention next time!"The teacher shouts and I nodded.Mrs.Handsworth turned around to face the blackboard again,it was very quiet and we heard her whisper,"worthless piece of sh1t".And the class burst out laughing again.

Behind the algebra textbook,I felt my eyes stinging with tears I dreaded to let out.

I was having a normal day until I got called to the office.

Teens stared at me and started whispering,Not very quietly.And I knew they were meant for me to hear.

"Is it getting expelled?"Some random guy asked,"Finally,All that waiting was worth it!"

"I bet she's going to be inspected!"Some popular chick said,"No human can be that ugly!"

"She's totally getting plastic surgery!"Someone said,"She finally realized how disgusting she is"

I finally was able to walk into the office,Closing the door.I walked to the principals office,

I realized someone sitting on one of the comfy office chairs,He turned around to see me.

"Hey beautiful"He said.Smirking.

I looked behind me to see if someone pretty was behind me.Or someone decent.

There was no one but my own reflection from the glass door.It wasn't a beautiful sight.

I looked back at the guy,"Who......Me?"I asked and the guy chuckled.

"Of course"He smiled,"Who is more beautiful and extraordinary as you?"

all the girls in the school.except me.I think.

Except I shrug instead of responding directly.

"I'm J-"

"Ms.Waterson"The principal said as she walked in with a firm facial expression.

"You do know why you're Here,right?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Am I in trouble?"I asked.She laughed.Like everyone else in my life.

"No!"She cheered,"Not at all sweetheart,you get a free pass,which means You're here to Guide Mr.Easton Around the school!"

Whatever his name is turns around and smiles at me."Yea cutie,show me everything"
He smirked,but I didn't know what that meant.

"Mr.Easton,Keep yourself in control!"The principal sighed,murmuring,"Teens"

"Yes,Ma'm"The boy said and chuckled."come on,Let's go"He said and walked out the door with me following.The halls were empty,Teens were in their class while we walked here,alone.It was the last period,which means when the bell ended,it was time to go home.

"So,where are we going?"He said and looked around,until he stopped to stare at me.
I shrugged and he chuckled,"Well your the guide,so..your suppose to guide me"

"Oh,yeah"I said awkwardly and showed him around school.
"that's the library..And those are...lockers..and..those..are..classrooms..and-"

"You're shy...aren't you?"The boy asked,it was until now that I realized I still don't know his name.

But I wasn't interested.

He was just gonna forget me after this.

I didn't say anything to answer his question,I didn't even look at him.

He got infront of me and waved his hands around."Hello..Strawberry!"

"I'm not a strawberry!"I somehow snapped.I put my hands over my mouth.

He looked confused for a second but decided to laugh it up.."okay fine,What is your name?"

"You don't need to kn-"

"Oh now I remember!"He chuckled,"Amanda...Amanda?...Amanda Waterson!"

Every.

Word.

He said.

Was painful.

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"He smiled,"I'm Jordan Easton,and our friendship will be Everlasting"..What kind of a sicko is he?Hanging out with me?Being friends?
I knew nothing of that.
It made me laugh.

He noticed and smiled.Running his hand through his brown hair and looking at me with his blue eyes."So..Lets go and check out the...art...room,shall we?"

"We shall!"I said,trying to be cheerful like him but failed.He dragged me with him anyway.

His laugh ran across the halls.