Labels.

I was rushing as usual.But I heard Jordan call out my name again.

I wanted to ignore him,Lose him in the halls like always.

But somehow I was frozen in place this time.

"AMANDA!!'"I heard him yell again,so loud everyone stopped.This was embarrassing.

Along the way,I head High heels clicking against the floor,this wasn't good.

"AMANDA!!!"Jordan said again and smiled when he finally reached me.

"H-Hey"I said in barley a whisper.But everyone heard the awkwardness in my voice.

"Hey"Jordan said,out of breath but dreamily.Every girl started whispering.

I could see why.Along the course of a few weeks,Jordan has gotten very popular.

He was now labeled the "Hottest Guy in school" and "Mr.Perfect".

Like I didn't see it coming.

If you didn't notice,I was being sarcastic.

"Ew!"Missy Blake said and groaned,"why are you talking to her,she's so ugly,you out of all people should have realized that by now!"

"Hey!"Jordan said,"leave Amanda alone!"

"What!"Missy gasped,"It has a name!!!!"

I rolled my eyes and pretend to get things from my locker.But I couldn't,I was soon pushed against the lockers.I let out a groan and looked at who pushed me.A guy from The football team."Go die,No one likes you,You Fat Ugly Useless Freak!"He shouted at me.I felt tears stinging in my eyes.

"Ow!"I let out a light sob.Watching as Jordan Screamed at both of them before grabbing the football guys collar and tackling him to the ground,Everyone gasped.😱

He shouldn't care,

He could get in trouble.

But then I realized,why should I care?

I should be leaving right now,Jordan is the distraction.

And I did before things got out of control.

Short chapter,I know...Hehe
Anyway,don't be a silent reader..I love your comments and opinions
And the video wasn't all about the high type of labels but I think it's cute
Check out his channel on YouTube,his very inspiring