Lovers

"This is your idea of a date?"I asked and looked around,The boys were playing basketball.

And I could clearly see Jordan in the distance."It's..Great"

"Really?"Matthew asked."I didn't think anyone would be playing here,I was just thinking we could like...Yeah"He said and sighed.Then smiled at me."Let's go get ice cream or something"

"No,it's fine"I smiled,"The ice cream parlors too far...Lets just stay here"I added.
"And watch them play?"Matthew asked but then he got a call.

I sighed and looked back to the Seniors playing BasketBall.
"Hey"Someone said behind me,I turned around to see who it was."Can I have your number?"

"Sorry,I'm taken"I said and smiled at the guy."But....We can still be friends?"

"Oh"the guy said and shrugged."Sure..Whatever"
He walked away without getting my number.How rude.Who does he think he is?

"Well....You look-"Someone said infront of me and I turned to face them,"Slutty"
"Excuse me?"I asked."Back off Jordan"

"You're cute"Jordan said and smirked."No can do,Sweetheart,I own this place"
"Whatever"I said back and rolled my eyes.

Matthew is so much more different Then This jerk.
I can't stand Jordan anymore.He used to be so sweet and caring.

Now he's just an asshole.

Something tells me that we're never going to be able to talk again without constant arguments.

But maybe it's for the best.

Cause I won't be forgiving him soon.

Filer chapter.
.....
Comment.Vote.And give me ur opinions.
It's required.🤓