Counting

I've been counting the days until schools over,

Cause that's normal.I'm pretty sure everyone does that.

It's pretty much been hell the whole few months I've been here.

I can't wait for school to end.

I might just hang myself...............................

Just kidding.

But no.It's not funny.I'm literally dying.

Of boredom when the professor keeps blabbering on about history.

I just can't do this anymore.

At lunch period,Jordan looks at me and waves over for me to sit down at a table.

Not just a regular table.

The popular kid's table.

Is he kidding,I asked myself,he saw what they did to me,and now he wants me to sit next to him with them around,all judging me and making comments!

I shake my head and looked around,no where to sit again.

Jordan looks at me with a concern as he stands up,Some popular kid grabs his arms and

Instructs him to sit back down.Jordan waves him off and comes to find me.

"Hey"Jordan says as he comes close to me,"let's go find a nice table..Just You and me"

"I don't know"I said shyly and look down at my plate.Carrots.Milk,Hamburger,I want...chocolate.

"Come on!"Jordan whines,"It's just gonna be us..No ones going to bother you..Not with me around"

That's sweet.I smiled.But wait...

"So,you think I need you to protect me all the time?"I asked,"Are you calling me..Weak?"

"I'd never-"

"Are you saying I can't protect myself when I need to?"I asked,"Are you saying that you only became my friend,because you.....Felt Bad for me?"I asked

"No!"Jordan yelled,"Amanda,Listen-"

"No!"I yelled back,Grabbing my milk and spilling it all over him,that caused everyone in the cafeteria to turn around and gasp.😱."JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"I shouted.

And ran away.Leaving Jordan all confused.

Authors note:Don't be a silent reader
Let me know what you think so far.......
That's a rap!
OrdinaryMe7..Out🤓