History

"Amanda Waterson and Jordan Easton"Mr.Seth,The history teacher said and smiled at

me,I'm pretty sure he is the ultimate Jormanda Shipper.Since he knows everything the

seniors are talking about these days.Like,How Edward Was cheating on Bella,and how

Lucas and Maya are meant to be.(a/n.....o_0)

Someone raised their hand."Didn't we do this at the beginning of the year?"

They were talking about the "Friendship" project.Where you were assigned To someone in the class who you barely knew and ask them personal questions,Not answered if
classmate is uncomfortable,And got to know each other better.The whole thing was about friendship,you would keep the questions in a secure place too.

"Yes,That is correct"The history teacher answered."We are doing it again..why?"

"To see how much Our,friend,Has changed"Someone else said who I barley knew.

"Yes,Exactly"Mr.Seth said and smirked,"You will present your projects tomorrow!"

Everyone groaned.But the bell ringed just in time and I was out of the class in a rush.

"Bullshit"I whispered to myself,"I have to work with that Fat-Ass looking-"

"Watch where your going!"Someone said before sighing,"oh,it's just you"

"'My house of yours?"I asked.Jordan shrugged.

"Yours,I guess"He said quickly and I narrowed my eyes.
"Why can't we work at yours?"I asked,"We always go to my house"

"Are you really doing this right now?"Jordan asked and rolled his eyes.
"Your house!"I said and stubbornly Crossed my arms.
"Fine"Jordan said and groaned."Fine.See you at seven"

"Give me ur address!"I yelled over as he started to walk away.

"Fine!"Jordan snapped and wrote it on a piece of paper he just happened to have
"7:00 Sharp!"Jordan said angrily,"Be there!"

"Whatever"I said and stuffed the piece of paper into my bag and Continued along my way.

(A few Moments later...SpongeBob narrator)

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"Matthew asked.Concered

"If anything happens to you..I don't know if I will ever be able to live with myself again!"

"I'll be fine"I said and Kissed his cheek."It's just for the project"

"If he does anything to you-"

"Jordan won't do anything to me!"I said and smiled,Matthew was so adorable.

"But-"

"I'll be fine!"I said and chuckled,"Go home,Matthew"

"No,I'll be waiting for you to come home"He said,"Okay?"

"Okay fine"I said and started walking to Jordan's house.

A/N
I am so bored that I drew Amanda and Jordan.....
Judge my horrible art work if u want..
Btw,What should their ship name be,I'm honestly confused and debating
Between.Jordanda...Jormanda..Jorda...IM SO CONFUSED.
But as always.
Comment.Vote.Give me ur honest opinions
I'm done.🤓