Chapter ......

"Why did you do it?"The counselor asked.She looked at Jordan.

"Why?"She asked again,this time louder.

"Because I had no choice!"Jordan shouted,"Amanda could've gotten killed!"

"Mr.Easton"The counselor glared."I know you and Ms.Waterson have a very strong...um...relationship-

"Apparently not!"Jordan chuckled,"I kissed her and she shut me out for days-"

"That wasn't Necessary,at all"The counselor said,Uncomfortable,"Would you please just tell me what happened,so I can expel you and we can all move on with our lives!"

"Well,I'm sorry for trying to protect someone I truly care about"Jordan said and looked at me.

"Mr.Easton"The counselor laughed,"But why take the risk..Why did you do it..it can ruin your reputation here at the best school in California!"

"I don't care about my reputation"Jordan yelled,"I care about my friends..My family..and I would do anything,even if it ruins my whole life....To protect them"

"Mr.Easton-"

"Shut up!"Jordan stood up,"I know,I'm getting expelled,But you should know Amanda has been getting bullied for days..Weeks..Months since she came to this damn fucked up school,and I did it,because I fight every day to keep her safe!!"

"Mr.Easton Sit down!"Yelled the counselor

"No,I don't wanna!"Jordan smirked,Walking to the door."and I'm not gonna,and there's nothing you can do about it,bitch"In a second,He was gone.

The counselor looked at me and sighed,"Your life sucks"

"Thank you"I smiled,"I just love to be reminded"(...)

A few moments later(spongebob narrator...because I can)

"Why did you do it!"I yelled at him.

"Why aren't you thanking me by now!"Jordan yelled back.He was at the park.

"There is absolutely no reason why I should be thanking YOU!"I yelled.

"Would you stop it!"Jordan yelled back,"Just thank me,and all of this will be over!"

"No!!"I yelled.

"No?"Jordan asked."What do you mean(Justin Bieber reference...because I can)no!"

"Because I wanted them to kill me!!"I yelled.People looked at our direction.And started to leave."I wanted to be pushed off the balcony,Because I wanted them to end my life for the piece of worthlessness I am!"

"Would you just...STOP!"Jordan yelled and stood up.He was way taller then me.

I no longer felt in control.

"Would you stop putting yourself down!"Jordan yelled,"You're never going to be successful in life with frown on your face!"

"Who cares if I'm not sucessful!"I yelled,"I don't have a life..I don't need to be sucessful because I don't have a fucking good life!"