Days

There's a Knock on my door,Saturday afternoon.

I didn't want to Open my door.I knew it was Jordan.My dad must've let him in like always.

He was here today..Again.

Just like yesterday.

And Thursday.

And Wednesday.

And Tuesday.

And Monday.

Something tells me if I don't open my door,he'll keep coming back no matter what.

"Amanda?"I heard him say for the first time in a few weeks."I know you're in there,open
up"He knocks again.

I lay on my bed,watching the ceiling but the knocking noises are too distracting.

I groan and slowly get up.I opened the door."I told you to leave me alone"

"Yeah,So?"Jordan asks and chuckles as he comes into my room,"Your room is Dark..You should open the windows,it's a nice day outside"He says and heads for the window.

He opens then up and I cover my eyes,"Ow!"I yell,"Did you really have to do that!

"Yeah,I don't like dark places"Jordan says,"Don't tell anyone but,I'm still scared of the monsters under the bed"

I laughed at him,"So manly"

"Shut up"Jordan smiles,"Don't judge me".

"So,Why did you come here?"I asked,"To annoy me?"

"So we could go and watch a movie together!"Jordan cheers.

"And annoy me?"I add.

"Sure!"Jordan smiles,"Whatever you want...Beautiful"

"So,like a date?"I asked..Jordan looked at me for a moment and laughed.I shouldn't have

said that.I'm so stupid.

"Not a date"Jordan said,"But like...A little..You know like..One of those-"

"So...A date?"I asked and smiled.

"Yeah...Whatever you want"Jordan smiled,"I'm pretty sure you had experience"

"Ah..No"I said and shrugged,"I've never been on a date before".

"I-I"Jordan said awkwardly,but then smiled."I bet all those boys are missing out on you
then..I must be lucky"

Whatever"I crossed my arms,"I'm not going"

"Why not!!!"Jordan asked,"I want to make it up to you!!"

"Why!"

"Because what I said..seemed to make you angry"Jordan shrugged."And now..as a good

friend I am,I need to make it up to you and apologize..I'm sorry"

"I-I"I said and looked away.This is award,is he really doing this right now!

"Let's go"I said and put my jacket on while Jordan cheered.

I didn't bother to ask my dad,who was sitting infront of the tv cause it's his day off,or Atleast he says it's his day off.

"Aren't you gonna ask your dad first?"Jordan asked.I glared at him.

"Are you really gonna mess with me right now?"I asked,"after the fight we had..Don't