Presentation

"And what is the thing that most changed about you?"Mr.Seth asked.Grading us.

"Well"Jordan started,"Amanda became one of those popular bitches-"

"We gained more confidence"I said and smiled.Mr.Seth wrote that down in his notes.

"And what is the thing that least changed about you?"Mr.Seth asked.

"I'm as hot as always-"Jordan started,but I interrupted him again.

"I love reading and he loves football"I lied.Mr.seth nodded.

"Well,it's cleared that both of you have changed a lot"He said."And why is that?"

What is this...20 questions?

Or is he just trying to get more information to gossip about.

"Well,It seems that as the days pass,we seem to find out more about who we truly are-"

"Not the answer I'm looking for"Mr.Seth said,"I repeat..Why did you change?"

I sighed and looked at Jordan."Maybe it was because we didn't like who we were in the past...maybe we wanted to change yourself to make people like us,to attract followers on Instagram or Twitter...to make sure we were somebody in the world"

"Really..."Mr.Seth said and fixed his glasses."And we're there some sacrifices?"

"Yes"I said again."We lost the people who most cared about us in the process"

"I see"He said"And do you regret it?"

"Yes"I said and looked back at Jordan."I regret everything"

"But why?"Mr.Seth asked."You got your followers,you've changed yourself to be somebody in the world,Why do you regret it?"

"Because I lost the people I most care about"I said back.Jordan looked away.

"And what's left to do?"Mr.seth asked.

"Nothing"I said.Mr.Seth looked confused.

"You will not beg for their forgiveness?"Mr.Seth asked.

I shook my head."No"

"And why is that?"

"Because If we truly cared about eachother,We will find a way to forgive,no matter how bad the situation was"I said."This is only the phase where friendship and love is tested...If we don't forgive,We will forget,and if we forget,then it was never meant to be"

A/N
Filter Chapter.
Kinda.
Vote.Comment.And share ur opinions
🤓I'm out.