Authors Note

Please read!

Without realizing it, I had moved the relationship of the two main characters pretty fast. And as much as I would like to redo that, I can't without changing pretty much the whole story. So please don't point out that their relationship went too fast, because I know. I'm sorry.

The first 6 chapters may be rough and short, but please stick with the story. My writing will get better and the chapters will get longer.

There is going to be grammar mistakes. But that's okay because I'm human and nobodys perfect. I write these stories on my phone and if you don't like the spelling errors in it then I'm sorry. You can go ahead and stop reading now if you're a grammar police.

I would highly appreciate it if you left nice comments and not rude/hateful ones. Rude enough comments will be deleted and if necessary, reported. So please, be good readers and love one another.

This story is all rights reserved. Every thing in this story belongs to me and me only. Please do not steal or copy any part of my story.

I do not own any of the pictures or videos throughout the story.

This story is going to involve:

Violence
Strong language.

···
I hope yall enjoy my story! Please remember to comment and vote and hey, if you feel reckless you can even share!

- Faith ❤️