Too Far

Jaylen's Pov

A week later

Chris has been avoiding me for the past week,I can understand the reason trust me ,but I feel like it's unfair. When I told him about the Akeeya situation he said she lying but it was like he was lying because he basically said he didn't care.

This whole situation had me confused,pissed off,and sad at the same time.

Me and Chris were like strangers in our own house,more like roommates,He leaves when I'm there and when he's there he does any and everything so he won't have to talk to me so the only communication we have is texting,not even calling each other.

Today me,Bree and my sister Latrice are goin back to Chicago to see my aunt and a few friends i haven't seen since i moved jsut so I can give this place a break,we planned on we staying for the weekend.

I asked Chris if he wanted to go but he said no and some other shit about him hoping I enjoy myself.

"Tricey can you grab my laptop and i will be out in a sec"i said packing my bag

"Okay and hurry up"she said back

When I finished we were on our way and i was too happy,I knew Bree was too. I pray my weekend goes good because lord knows i can't take no more bad news right now

Chris Pov

Jay leaving for the weekend was what i needed,i love Jay but i just need some time to myself. Im the one who convinced her sister to take her out there just to give her space away from this fucked up situation. I even gave her money for them to do whatever they wanted to the entire time.

Every since she told me about Omar i just stopped doing work for him slowly making excuses on why I can't and how shit comes up. Now i just help Ty and the guys when they making drops but one thing about Omar is once you with him the only way out is if you dead or you pay him all what he gave you so its nothing i can really do right now but I'm not his partner no more and that was a touch convo to have with him.

Me and Jay been together for almost a year now and i see she still not comfortable with telling me curtain things and i want to change that.With all the shit that's been going on she needs to have a break.

I know she was pissed about Akeeya ass telling her that's my baby but it's not true and I don't even think Jay believe the shit herself.

That day Akeeya caught Tyga with that girl, she came back and Tyga wasn't there.We talked for a little bit and she kissed me,I cussed her ass out and kicked her ass out of my house and that's when she stopped hanging with Jay, now if that's not a fake ass friend idk what is.

I know I should have told Jay a long time ago but I felt like it wasn't a big deal because we weren't together like that at the time. At the same time I can understand why she didn't tell me about Omar.

I slowly stared to realize how much of an asshole I have been toward her and it was definitely fucked up on my part.

Today me,Tyga and Shad was going to find me a new car.

"Yo what about this charger"Shad said walking over to the dark blue charger

"i like it but i don't want it,those chargers don't be lasting "I said

"yo ass just too fucking picky"Tyga said

"No I'm not i just don't like everything"I shrugged,They laughed

"now this i like"i said checking out the 2013 black Buick

"yea this shit is nice"Tyga said,i looked on the inside