Friends

Avery

I woke up and immediately and regretted that i did. I instantly remembered what happened last night . It was clearly evident that Nathaniel and I kissed twice. I mean. The kiss was nice. He was nice. But why was i feeling guilty & moody over it?

~
First period

I walk into Mr. Alsina's class and saw a young woman sitting on his desk talking.

She had curves and she had a big ass. I mean , i'm not going to sugar coat anything. She was a brown skin and had long wavy hair.

She was pretty.

They seemed to be having fun with their conversation because both of them busted out into a laughter.

His eyes darted to mine and as if i didn't matter , he resumed back to her. My heart broke a little.

Was i doing the right thing by engaging in Nathaniel while i still had love for August?

I made it to my seat seeing Nathaniel wasn't in his normal seat. He was sitting with a group of girls . Of course they were flirting. And he was too.

I guess i was staring too long because Jasmine looked at me and mean mugged me.

" Fuck you lookin' at? " she said

" A long ass back. " i say

The class laughed and it grew Mr. Alsina & the woman's attention.

" I'm so damn sick of you! " she said

" Take some medicine. " i say smiling

The woman Giggled and jasmine mugged her.

" There's nothing funny. " she said to her.

" Uhm ex- " before the woman could say something i decided i would speak.

" Leave her alone. Don't be mad just cause she has more ass than you. " I say laughing at myself .

The class ' oooed '

" Bitch shut the fuck up. " Jasmine said.

" Yo. Chill out wit allat cussin' " August said.

I stood up and got in the middle of the class room and pushed some desks back. I pulled my hair in a bun.

" I'm so tired of yo ass . " I say

" Take a nap hoe. " She spat

" Beat my ass or shut the fuck up. " i say

" Lets go den. " She stood up and slapped me. i give her that.

But i grabbed that bitch shirt and wrapped it around my hand and punched her ass. I even slammed her to the ground and she started pulling my hair. that pissed me off like , bitch this shit is REAL.

So i grabbed a hold of her head and banged her head to the floor until she let go.

Someone pulled me off her and she took that as an advantage and And punched me a couple of times.

I jumped out of the arms that were holding me and pushed her into the wall.

i smashed that hoe face on a couple of times before a strong pair of arms took me away.

I was kicking trying my hardest to get out .

" YO! CUT SHIT THAT OUT! " August yelled as he pushed me into the janitors closet holding my arms above my head.