Trips.

Avery Marie
4 months later

As i walked through the halls of Hungerwoods High , so many people stared at me to the point it was uncomfortable. This whole school year i had never been more scared to walk into school until now , my belly was definitely showing and rumors began to grow more and more every day. Some say Chris knocked me up because we were so close. Some say i was gang banged and raped . And more rumors spread claiming i was a hoe . But it didn't really bother me because i knew the truth. And so did Christopher.

I ignored the glares as i walked to my locker where i found gigi.

" Why are you here ? " i asked

" Because , the rumors are getting worse . " she saids but not before looking around

" You can leave . Im not worried about anymore rumors . " i say rolling my eyes at her.

" Ave- "

" Goodbye Gigi . " i say slamming my locker door & grimacing at her and leaving to first period.

I still had about 10 minutes before class started so i closed & locked the door & shut the blinds.

" Hey beybeh. " August said looking at me.

I didnt say anything but sat in his lap sideways as he rubbed my stomach.

" Whats wrong ? " he asks

" Nothing important , are you coming over today? I could use some company. " I ask as i rubbed the sides of his jawline .

August really hasn't been giving me the affection i want ever since i told him i was pregnant with his baby . I don't know why but I'm going to find out .

" District meeting beybeh I can't. " he saids shaking his head blowing me off.

" Well tell the district you have a girlfriend to tend too , " i say knowing he cant and wont do that.

" Now you know i cant say that , " he saids while he plants soft kisses on my neck.

Picking up my hand as he trails kisses up my arm.

" One more day , and the weekend is ours . " i exhale dramatically.

" Well , i actually have to go to newarleans this weekend. " i giggle as i hear him speak in his thick accent.

" New Orleans , you mean ? " i joke

He stale faces me , twisting his lips to the side.

" Newarleans like i just said , how you gone correct me ? "

" Easy , like i just did " i smile

" Ight Avery , you best be lucky you pregnant with our child , cause you woulda been one point five seconds from catchin dis ass whoopin. " he points at my forehead making me snatch his hand up.

" I would love to know who ass you was about to whoop cause best buhlieve it was not finna be ya girl . " i say rolling my neck

He wrapped his hand around my neck and applied slight pressure .

Making me laugh as i stuck my tongue out.