Joining Earth

Hey guys..This is my first attempt in writing.....This story is not edited so please forgive me for any errors.....I have always wanted to write a story because I myself have been influenced by a lot of amazing authors here on wattpad...so I hope to create atleast a third of that impact in anyone of your life.....also since i am writing this book through my phone,please forgive me for the idiocy that autocorrect does for me!!

Joining Earth....

"What's that smell?whatever it is ,it sure does smell delicious" this was my first thought once I gained consciousness. Wondering how I remember?well,It was the first time I smelt the thing that I would soon die for....chocolate!

I was separated from my mom after 26 days from joining earth.I dreaded going away from the comfort of her but it seems life had other plans for me.Little did I know that I would meet the love of my life there.After a journey of 5 hours I reached a huge place.I instantly hated the place because there were no gardens or lake there,It was all grey and white.But then she came running towards me ,her eyes glinting with unconditional love.

I thought to myself "if  I get to see her everyday..maybe it won't be so bad here" I swear on the founder of holy chocolates that never have I been more right about anything.

I was handed to her immediately after I fell in love.She named me Tommy....and this is my story....