A Romantic Hero

As we walked down the street, everything was a blur as I focused just on her beautiful face. It was not fair for a dog to look so beautiful , so beautiful that she was unknown of her beauty. 

Through out the walk to her home ( a street I was quiet familiar with)I gave angry looks and frowned at all the dogs on the road who gaped shamelessly at her as she strutted besides me, oblivious to the look of amazement and adoration she received.

If somebody told me that I would give my attention to another girl other than Sam and my 2 mom's ( biological and human) yesterday, I would have laughed at their faces and maybe even directed them to the nearest mental asylum. But the games that my chocolate God played were quiet indecipherable.

Soon we reached the gates of her house, a cosy two storey building almost similar in structure to mine. My house, I missed it. The mere thought of it was enough to leave me in a cloud of nostalgia, a fond sweet memory.

We came to a standstill in front of her house , I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness as I realised it was time for me to leave.

I waited there patiently for her to say something. After a lifetime , she shyly lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. I don't know what I felt but it felt eerily similar to that feeling I got when I saw chocolates or Sam or Sid.

After a romantic session of staring at each others eyes , I decided to use a pick up line that Sam had read out aloud and laughed at its cheesiness. Somehow cheesy things weren't cheesy anymore in my eyes because I knew exactly what they felt. I looked into her eyes and asked her with all the seriousness I could muster " do you have a map of your eyes because I think I just got lost in them " . I closed my eyes soon after saying or rather blurting out the lines. After a long breath I slowly opened my eyes to analyse her reaction . I expected her to laugh her head off but quite the contrary happened. I saw her looking at me shyly, maybe even blushing under that silky fur. OMG ! IT WAS NOT AN UTTER FAILURE!  I was pleased with my actions as it had some effect on her. I really did feel like those heroes in the movies that Sam watch, with charming men making their woman feel special. Maybe I was a romantic at heart and she had brought out that element in me.

For a while she remained silent and as soon as the words " thank you for accompanying and taking me back to my home",  a boy almost Sam's age ran out of the house and engulfed Beth in a huge hug. I saw tears of joy slip through his closed eyelids and in an instant I knew that he was Jay. I silently reflected on the thought running through my mind: what if Sam and Jay were to become friends, I would get to meet Beth very very often. I slyly formed a plan in my mind and realised that I had a lot to do . Bwahaha ( evil laugh) the evil mastermind in me was surfacing and I was about to unleash it !

__________________
A/N
Hey guys. My updates might be slow , pls do forgive me. Do comment and vote to let me know that you liked it. It is a big inspiration and motivation for starters like me. If you are really feeling the love, go ahead and follow me too. I always follow back. 😊
This is smk signing off ....seeya soon😊😘😘😘