First love

As she held me in her arms and snuggled her head on the crook of my neck,I knew that she was the one who I was going to look up to my entire life no matter what.I felt this strange urge to protect her.

Things just kept getting better and better.She was not the only one,her family kept getting bigger and funnier.There was this guy who screeched when he saw me.For a small boy he was awfully loud ,giving me an ear ache! Then I saw a big boy and big girl who my Love called father and mother.In addition there was another big guy called Uncle too.I honestly did not mind the attention as I was basking in it.After what seemed like an eternity of them passing me around I finally found myself in the hands of my Love again who now had a name 'Sam'.

After the initial fuss over me,things started getting normal and my life slowly started revolving around Sam and my other love -chocolates!
Life was good until that day....
(Flashback to that day)

What was all this fuss?This family was never functional before 10 am!I mentally shouted " keep it low...somebody is trying to sleep!".It was strange,usually I was the first to wake up and it was my honour ,privilege and and duty to wake up Sam but today it was the other way round.I swear on chocolates that this family is just weird.I counted every second on my mind.....After 4 minutes and 42 seconds I was kicked out of my room (which I kind heartedly share with Sam)!! Can you believe it!?!?! I was KICKED OUT!!! I seriously needed a chocolate before I go mad.I slowly strutted towards the kitchen and leaped on to the counter where I knew Sam kept her chocolate flakes.After eating my fill I went back to the room and patiently waited outside (please note the sarcasm). I was literally pissing everybody off, I could tell by the looks they were giving me as I continued to scratch the door. After a lifetime Sam came out ,but she looked different , she looked weird.There was something about her outfit ,which ,by the way I have never seen before , that filled me with a hollow feel.I sighed because only time would settle that hollowness in my stomach, or maybe widen the hole. I would know soon though.