heart break and heart join.

Dedicated to onelovetoexplore

As I took in her outfit,I realised it had too much black and she looked nervous wearing it.After a quick breakfast , she hugged me goodbye and started towards the door. Suddenly it dawned on me that she was leaving. My Sam was leaving me . But I was too stubborn to give up, I tried my best to tempt her by wagging my tail as fast as it could and I gave her the most dazzling smile hoping she would change her mind and stay with me forever. For a second I think I saw her mind changing and she decided to leave but a sudden honk from somewhere snapped her back to reality and she left with one longing glance towards my direction. I ran to the window to get a good look at whatever it was that was separating me from her...I was surprised to find a big and by big I mean gigantic yellow car (for humans -bus) waiting for her,I could also see a lot of humans ,not as pretty as my love ,dressed exactly like her. For the first time since joining earth I felt what heart break was. It hurts.

After hours of crying ,I decided to sulk and not eat thinking she might come back to me if she heard the fuss I was creating..

Boy was I right!After what seemed like forever I finally saw her . I saw my Sam running towards me. At that moment I felt what pure joy was, I knew what happiness at its truest form was. But keeping all the philosophy aside, I was just happy to get her back. I was happy to fix my broken heart.
After running around her and licking her ,because I noticed she liked me licking her, I got off her so that she can change from that dreadful dress and come back as my normal Sam...

After she ate we played for a long time...It was more fun than usual. Maybe they are right.The distance does make the hearts grow fonder. And I was just too happy to hand my heart and my life over to her.
________

After this sad and hateful routine of her leaving me In the morning and coming back every afternoon , I grew used to it . I would wait eagerly for her to return because I knew she would come back to me. But that day she came home with two of her friends . She introduced me to them and me being the lovely dog that I am, I rush forward to lick them but the one on the right , a girl named Mary , jumped almost two feet to the right.. honestly in all my life I have never seen anybody so scared of me. Even though it kind of offended me I was also terribly pleased that someone was scared of me and wouldn't always blabber about of how cute I was. So I took a particular liking to Mary because I loved scaring her ,but not only that, she was my Sam's friend..how could I hate any of her friends?? But I was wrong and little did I know that the future would soon show me that!