Chapter 2: Hormones and Hell hounds

Lucifer had taken the name Abaddon for his teenage self. He made himself thin, tall, and mysterious. Heck, he'd do himself, he was hot. He created a fake backstory and enrolled himself in a high school as a senior.

It was his first day of school and he was looking at himself in the mirror of his new bedroom, a room in a large, secluded, and previously abandoned home. He had spiffed it up in no time with the help of his abilities. He had on a leather jacket, a grey tee, and some ripped black jeans. He was every girl-with-daddy-issues' dream.
He threw his nearly empty backpack over his shoulder and left for school.

As usual with new kids, there was a ton of talk about him. Rumors and ratings, it made him smirk. He was leaning against a locker when a girl noticed his smirk. She was short, well figured and most likely aware of it. One look told him a lot, he couldn't quite read minds in this form, but he could guess moods and personalities. This girl hated him.

"Well look who's enjoying the spotlight...Don't get used to it, these mouth-breathers move on quickly." She expected to phase him, but he kept his cool nature.

He stepped closer than others would dare to, "Did i steal the spotlight from you? I'd be happy to share... I could see why you would have been the center of attention before me." he said keeping eye contact instead of looking her up and down like she expected.

His calmness and forwardness frustrated her more than she would usually allow. "Why's that." she asked seemingly uninterested.

He looked away and smiled, he knew he had her. "Oh you know, the whole 'I don't care about the rest of this school... I don't even want to be popular' vibe, it tends to do the opposite. I bet you're number one on half the guys here's list, just because they know they can't have you..... Oh and do the girls hate you." He said

She was offended, at his existence and his comments, but he was right about the girls hating her.

He interrupted her thoughts, "They'll hate you even more when they see you talking to the new eye candy." He said subtly pointing to a group of girls staring at them.

Everything about this kid confused her. He talked too damn much. "Fuck em, What's your name kid? Or is that a mystery too?"

He chuckled a little. "Abaddon." He answered.

She rolled her eyes. "You're fuckin' with me, right?"

He laughed at her disapproval, he was already having too much fun. "Not this early in our relationship, I'm gonna make you work for it ... Also, it gets worse, I'm named after a demon."

She laughed a little too, but threw in another eye roll, "It's like your straight out of a fucking movie."

"You cuss a lot, know that stuff can get you sent straight to hell." She laughed, and he continued. "I'm serious, I would know, you know the whole demon thing."

When her laughter subsided she retorted, " That's the goal, although I'll likely be seeing you there.." She said pretending it bothered her.

He chuckled to himself. He loved a good one man inside joke. "You have no idea."