Chapter 5: Demons and Dominants

Lucy had taken them to a sex dungeon.

Derrick squealed a little and covered his eyes. "What the fuck?' He said as people around him moaned.

Lucy giggled. "More of a private kind of guy huh?" she joked "That's fine" and she transported them to a room with no people. It had a very large bed, a mirror, a dresser, and odd decorative pieces, but everything was red and black. It wasn't so different from Derrick's emo room, sans music posters. "This is ~my~ room" she said stepping closer to Derrick. "It's very private."

Derrick felt awkward. She was very pretty, and quite literally hot, but he was still confused about everything.

She jumped on to her bed and laid there with a smile and a sensual pose. "You may notice in hell, people are much more blunt than on earth, probably because they no longer have much to fear, they're already here... so that being said... do you wanna fuck?" She smiled and looked him up and down.

He smiled a little to himself, he had never gotten offer like this before, and a week ago he would have thought it was too good to be true.

"I... I can't" she jumped up mostly unoffended.

"Why? Not in to bad girls?" she said poofing little horns onto her head.

He smiled. "Actually... I'm ~very~ into bad girls.... but I just feel a little confused about all this and I don't really know you... and... I've never... you know."

Her eyes widened with excitement. "ooooooo a virgin... your kind is rare here... it's no trouble babe..." she flashed a smile "but the offer remains open, if you ever change your mind, I can be beginner friendly when I want to." 

She grabbed his hand "Let's finish this tour for now."