Chapter 13 - I missed you

'Go to bed, you have school in the morning!' My mum shouted, for the fifteenth time. I want to wait up for Phil, he was on his way, but wouldn't be here until around 1/2am, it's 11 now, but she won't let me wait up.

'You can catch up when you are going to school together, he's going to come in and go straight to bed!'
'But mu-'
'No Daniel.' She interrupted.

I groaned, swinging myself up the stairs and into my gloomy room. The past week had been fun, I saw some of my friends, who said they missed having me around, I forgot about them, in all honesty. I got drunk one night, high another, and smoked lots, but it didn't feel right.

-

1 hour
.
2 hours
.
3 hours
.
4 hours
.
5 hours
.

I woke up to a tap at the front door, then voices, then silence. He was here, he was in my house. My lover. I felt my heart miss a beat. I ached for him so much.

As mum came up the stairs, I could hear them talking.
'Dan's sleeping, so I'll wake you up about half 9? You and Dan can miss the first hour or so, it's fine, only boring stuff!' She laughed.
'Thank you Miss Howell.' He mumbled. Oh I missed him, his voice.

-

Another half an hour past, it was all silent. I decided to creep into his room.

'Phil?' I whispered  as I hovered above him, but he was fast asleep, smiling to myself, I climbed in next to him, cuddling up to his warm body and drifting into a deep sleep.

- - -

I woke up to a clank, coming from a car outside the window, I looked over at Phil who was texting away. I took in his beauty, his smile, perfect lips, teeth, white. His eyes, sparking bright blue and his skin, a crisp snowy white.
'Morning beautiful,' I whispered, as Phil caught me looking at him.
'Morning,' he replied, with the largest smile. 'I have missed you so much!'
'Hasn't been the same.' I groaned, graving his lips.

I shifted so my head was hovering above his. I moved in, his kiss was powerful, strong and passionate, he licked my lips, forcing them to open, we made out for a few minutes. I wanted more, but my mum could walk in at any moment.

I raced back to my room as I heard my mums alarm beep, within seconds she was at my door. 'Get up, school!'
'Okay.' I chirped, jumping around my room, changing fast. I had a shower last night, so Phil could take one this morning
- - -

'Have a good day at school!' My mum called, closing the door behind us.
'Right, we have to take a public bus, as the one for school went three hours ago.' I laughed, grabbing hold of Phil's hand, I wanted to touch him, be in contact as much as possible.
'Next bus comes in three minutes, so what did you do last week?' Phil asked, his confidence booming.
'Got drunk, high and smoked. You?' I spoke casually, making Phil look disappointed.
'Oh, er well, funeral.. And family stuff..' He mumbled, a single tear began to form.
'No don't cry baby!' I spoke. Wrapping my arms around him as he soaked my jumper in his tears.
'Sorry, it's been tough.' He choked.
'Everything, will be okay!' I replied, as the bus pulled up, ready to take us to school.