Chapter 23 - Shocking end

10 months later.

A lot has changed. I haven't felt the need to self harm anymore. I have found myself as happy, enjoying life with the person I love.

Phil can drive.

My dad finally accepted my sexuality, we visit often, and I am starting to study in university at the end of this summer.

Phil also visited his mum and dad a few times, they claim to have disowned him, but he just ignores that, and acts as if everything is fine.

We have also made some new friends, from people across the hall from us, and we have met with the people from camp, who we had missed so much, they come and sleep over in our flat often..

- -
It's the first day of summer, it's the day we pack. The day we go back to camp.

- -

'PHIL. WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR TRUNKS!' I shouted, pushing around the boxes in the loft.
'Oh, I think they might be at our home still..'
'Ugh, okay.. Can you go get them? I think my mum has two in the loft, so we can just use them.' I moaned, climbing down the ladder.
'Why do I have to go?' Phil replied, coming to meet me from the kitchen.

'Because.. While you are gone I'll make you brownies and cupcakes?'
'Okay, won't be long!'

'You are so easy to please!' I winked, he wrapped his arms around me, making me shiver, just his touch could effect my whole body.

'Only because I love you.' He replied, kissing my cheek.

I craved more, so much more, but he walked away, grabbing the keys to the car before walking out the house.

I ran to the kitchen, and turned on the stove, then got out all the ingredients I needed, and made cupcakes and brownies. I didn't need a recipe book, because I knew better than them, and they can't tell me what can and cannot go in cakes, it is my choice.

Chucking things into the bowl and mixing.

Putting the cake mixture into the cake cases, the brownie mixture into the shaped container, then forcing them both into the oven.

I decide to check my Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.

-

Smoke

-

Fire

-

Burning

-

'DANIEL, I'M HOME!' I heard, but I couldn't speak, my body was there, but my mind was in an alternate place.

Pain, took over my body.

Would I ever see the sun again.