Chapter 7 - Shower time

'Come on, get up Phil, you're worse than me.' I whispered into Phil's ear, shaking him. 'We need our showers.'

'Fine.' He groaned, finally getting up. He waddled out the door into the spare room, coming back with a towel and a change of clothes. After I copied his movements. We padded over to the wash house. No one in sight.

Phil went straight into a cubical, and I stepped into the one next to him. Turning it on as I pulled of my clothes in the dry bit. 'Mhmm.' I moaned, as the water hit my back. 'I love showers. It is so refreshing.'

'So are you.' Phil chuckled in response. I heard a squelch, he had the shampoo.

'Can I borrow your shampoo?' I whispered. Banging gently on his cubical.

'Come and get it then.' He laughed. So I will.

I silently opened my cubical, sliding out with only a towel round my waist. Then I played with his lock, which easily opened, I pulled it open and slipped in, 'I'm ready,' I laughed, touching Phil on his waist, giving him an electric shock there.

'FUCK DAN!' He screamed, trying to hide himself from me, but I was already completely naked.

'You said to come and get it...' I chuckled, kissing Phil on his lips, making him want more.' Only if you're sure?'

'Yes.' He almost pleaded. My lips pulled into a smile as I kissed Phil more, allowing my tongue to slip in.

I moved my hands to his waist, drawing a line back and forth. I moved from kissing his lips down to his neck, I began to nibble and bite at one area causing it to go red as Phil groaned. He put his hand over his mouth to stop himself and cover his bright red cheeks. I continued to suck and bite at his neck for a while, eventually I pulled away, happy with my work on him. I then moved to kiss down his chest and down his left thigh.

I reached his already hard member. I looked up to him, seeing his eyes glistening confirming he had no issues with this. I placed my lips on the tip, I licked it once, making him moan once in joy. I repeated this, a few my times, before moving it into my mouth, I then moved back out, creating a rhythm, going in and out, each time going further. Occasionally getting squirts of precum, but I swallowed them to avoid causing a fuss. 'Dan... URGH! Oh Dan!' He moaned in pleasure, he was attempting to be quiet but clearly that wasn't possible as he tugged at my hair, making me chuckle. I slowed down, and decided what I wanted, him, raw, in me. No lube, nothing. 'Phil, I want you in me.' I demanded. Standing up. He positioned himself, before moving into my entrance, firstly he didn't go far, but soon he came in further, making sure I was comfortable.

He began to go fast, in and out of me, making me scream in pleasure, screaming his name. Which he giggled at, moaned into my ear which almost took me over the edge. he placed his hands on my hips and started going faster, I felt his nails digging into me making marks. 'I am so close.' He moaned, and before I responded I felt him cum into me, causing my load to go onto the floor.

Once my breath steadied, he slid out of me. I turned to him, kissing him on the lips, taking the shampoo and walking back to my cubical.

- - -