Who?!

Kim's P.O.V

We joined the boys at the table and began to tuck into the sandwiches.

"Gorgeous as always Kim" Josh complimented.

"I can't take all the credit, your girlfriend made a good pair of extra hands" I said, gesturing to Bella who blushed. 

"So have you lived in California all your life Bella?" Liam asked. 

"Oh no, I used to live with my mom and sister in Washington before moving here"

"That must've been a big move"

"Yeah, I guess. But me and my sister are very close so we always get together a couple of times each month"

"Aw, that's lovely" I said. 

"Yeah, we'd do pretty much anything for eachother" 

"What does she do?"

"Well...she's unemployed right now but she's done really well for eachother because her husband is like, rich" Bella said. I laughed

"Fair enough"

"You should bring her along with you next time" I said politely, but just as I took another bite Josh wiped his mouth and cleared his throat.

"Well that's something I wanted to talk to you about" He said cautiously.

"What is it?"

"Bella's sister...well..." Josh placed his hand upon Bella's in an anxious manner whereas Bella simply looked at him in confusion.

"Spit it out Josh" Liam said sternly.

"Her sister...it's her"

"Huh? What are you on about Josh?" Bella asked him. Josh inhaled deeply. 

"Her who?" I asked, suddenly it hit me. 

"Selena?" I whispered, Josh nodded before properly gripping Bella's hand.

"Selena?" Liam breathed, he shook his head. "I know that you just didn't say what I think you said" Liam said, slamming his glass down onto the wooden table. I placed my hand over his clenched fist.

"Babe, calm down"

"Tell me he didn't just say SELENA!" Liam screeeched. "SHE'S DEAD!" 

"Yes, he did" Liam screeched back his chair and stood up hastily. He initially winced in pain, making Bella stand up.

"Please, let me help you" She went to take a step forward.

"YOU KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!" He roared. Bella jumped in fright. "HOW IS SHE STILL ALIVE?!"

"They resusitated her...just let me explain Liam!" Liam scoffed in disgust. "She's not like Selena!" I shook my head slowly at him.

"How could you Josh?" I said softly. Liam shook free of the grasp I had on his arms. He dragged his casted leg into the house before slamming the french doors. "I think you'd better go" I suggested. Bella nodded in agreement. 

"No Kim, let me explain-"

"You too Josh" I interrupted. Josh looked hurt and stood up.

"Fine" he took hold of Bella's hand. "Let's go"

"I don't understand!" Bella innocently cried as Josh grabbed her arm and lead her away from the table.

Liam's P.O.V

WHAT AN UTTERLY STUPID STUPID BOY ! 

I NEVER WANT TO SEE THAT UNLOYAL BROTHER OF MINE EVER AGAIN!