Beach Trip

Kim's P.O.V

"Baby...wake up....wake up baby" I woke up to Liam's soft whispers. I peeked through my eyelashes to see Liam hovering over me, smiling. 

"Hm?"

"Babe it's time to wake up"

"Why?" I said, yawning and waving my arms around. Liam crouched down. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt but of course he was wearing his silver neclace that Mr. Mason had bought him. The pendent hit against his bare chest as he jumped up.

"You'll see why!" I laughed and got up out of bed.

"Tell me" I said, walking towards the glass doors and opening them up.

"Look at what a beautiful day it is babe...I want to go spend the day with you"

"Aww! What have you got in mind?"

"How about the beach?"

"That sounds so good" 

*************

I chose to wear my red bikini and aviator sunglasses. It was such a good day. It felt like forever since me and Liam had spent some quality time together. Liam's leg was still broken but he was still ok to have a quick dip in the water. We spoke about the same sorta thing we used to before we got married - it seemed as though as soon as we got married we changed. I became so much more mature and it seemed Liam just...hadn't. 

"I'm sorry" I abruptly said, looking across at Liam on the sun bed next to me. Liam sat up straight and frowned at me.

"What for?"

"For being so...so me" I sat up straight too and brought my legs around the sunbed to face him properly.

"Kim you're being silly, you have nothing to say sorry for"

"I just feel like I've become this...this controlling and boring wife" Liam pulled the sunglasses off his head. "And you're there...being the same old cute you..."

"Kim, if I didn't have you I don't know what would've become of me. You keep me grounded"

"Because I'm so boring?"

"Not at all...you show me how to enjoy the good times and when to stop and start being sensible. You give me the perfect balance"

"I just love you so much, I don't want you to feel like I don't respect your opinion - like with all of this stuff with Josh and Bella"

"Exactly...who was the one to make me realise how unfair I was being? And who was the one to make me sort things out? Who was the one to save me from the grip of that gorgeous woman downtown?" We both started laughing. Liam took his hands in mine. 

"We don't really listen to that rule we made do we?"

"The 'sorry' rule?" I nodded. "Rules are for boring people anyway" We laughed until Liam stood up. He  stretched out his arm. "Come on" I took it instinctively and Liam flung me off the sunbed. He crouched down for me to jump onto his back. I giggled as I lept up and he limped hurriedly towards the glistening water. The sand was scorching hot, and Liam made these stupid noises as he limped towards the sea.

"I see your leg is feeling much better!" I joked, Liam laughed

"I guess it didn't want to stop us from having this romantic moment!" 

When we reached the lukewarm water Liam dropped my legs and I walked around to face him. I put my arms around his neck and beamed up into his eyes. 

"Oh and I forgot to tell you...I love you too" I nearly teared up from the amount of love I was feeling between us right now. I'd never felt happier, with the water washing up against my leg...and the sun beaming down on us like a warm blanket...and Liam staring at me as if I was the only girl in the world...He slowly pressed his lips against my forehead and continued to push against it until I slowly fell backwards. Liam had his arms snaked around my waist whilst I was being tilted further back. I laughed as my hair dropped back, my body was now horizontal above the water and Liam was above me. He finally stopped kissing my forehead sweetly and continued to smile at me until the water finally submerged us both...

Liam's P.O.V 

"I'll have the orange ice lolly please"

"Make that two" 

I handed the ice cream vendor a crisp $5 bill and put my arm around Kim, who was eagerly awaiting her ice lolly. Upon being handed them I gave mine to Kim for her to hold and told her I was going to the beach toilets where she grimaced.

"Babe be careful those toilets can be so gross"

"Don't worry, I know where to and where not to step" She reluctantly let me go to the toilets. 

I was walking back out within 2 minutes, but when I looked over to the bench near the ice cream truck there was no sight of Kim. I turned around to see if she was sitting on our sunbeds but she appeared to be nowhere to be seen. I frowned, where could she have gone? She obviously wouldn't have to the bathroom...I walked over to the vendor and tapped the silver surface to get his attention. The cool from the ice cream machine was incredibly refreshing. 

"Excuse me my man, but did you see where my wife went?"

"Oh er...she just seemed to suddenly run after this girl...I don't understand why, she didn't call after her or anything she seemed kinda...shocked"

"O-Ok thanks" That worried me. I looked all around to see her but I grew concerned. I stepped towards the busy road and looked down the pavement only to see Kim...stepping onto the busy road...oblivious to the oncoming traffic. "How many times am I going to have to save her from oncoming traffic?!" I muttered as I sprinted off towards her. It was incredibly challenging trying to run with a heavy cast weighing you down, but I was still able to pick up pace and reach her in time. "KIM! KIM?!" I called after her, but the expression on her face made her seem....possessed! I saw her slowly walk in front of the car and darted off to her side. 

BEEP

BEEP

I knew I wasn't going to be able to reach her in time to pull her to safety, so I jumped off the curb and grabbed her waist; hugging her tightly. "Kim...." I breathed.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU MANIAC!" I gasped and opened my eyes. We had been so lucky. The car driver must've pulled on the hand break and managed to stop before making impact. I guffawed and pulled away from Kim. I clutched onto her face.

"You idiot Kim! What do you think you're playing at?!"

Kim's P.O.V

I leaned against the ice cream truck waiting for the ice cream vendor to hand me the change when I suddenly became short of breath...

I saw her. For the second time now. It was definately her. I begin to feel lured towards her, as if I had no control over my body. It couldn't be her... Liam must be right, I'm g-going crazy right?

"S-S-Selena?" I stuttered, nearly whimpering. The ice lolly dripped down my clenched fists but I seemed to only vaguely feel it. I kept my eyes fixated on her. "SELENA!" I screeched across the road, I saw her run into a shop on the opposite side of the road. I stepped onto the busy road and had to reach her. I craved answers.

"Kim..." Realisation suddenly hit me like a truck. Liam was hugging me tightly and pulled away from me only to shake me by the shoulders. "You idiot Kim! What do you think you're playing at?!" I teared up and buried my head into Liam's shoulder.

"I don't know!" 

"Shhh... alright...it's ok now..."

"No it's not" I whispered, pulling away from Liam and staring up at him in the eyes. "S-She's back Liam...she's back"

------------------

Hey everyone! So I hope you all enjoyed the chapter but unfortunately I'm having some doubts about this sequel... I'm considering not updating anymore since I don't really feel as though it's as popular as I would've hoped.

Hopefully things pick up soon because I have already written about 20 chapters I'm just uncertain as to whether anybody's going to read them once they are published.

Let me know if you think you are interested in reading on please. 

Many Thanks,

Kiz : )