Chapter Five

Five - Angela

Guilt struck me once Jack disappeared into the surrounding forest. I never knew that    his brothers were so harsh on him…and this father. He was not as I had expected.

                He looked at us. “Leave now.” He muttered, with frustration. “I want to be alone.”

                Still silent each of the brothers left and wondered into the forest. Pete grabbed my hand and we followed.       

                “Where do we go now?” I asked, looking at his vein filled face.

                He shrugged. “We could just hang here, I guess.” I suggested.

                “I have a better idea.” I grinned at him and he smiled at me. “Come with me.” I teleported us to my room, where I had take Jack’s wife to kill her. Pete looked around the room.

                “Of course.” He grinned.

                “I do like black.” I replied, fluttering my eyes at him as he stood in front of him and placed his hands on the side of my face and pressed his lips against mine.

                Linking my arms around his neck, he pressed me closer to him and I breathed out. He drew away and lowered his head and kissed my neck and I groaned softly. He pushed me back and we fell together onto the bed. He bit hard onto my neck and I inhaled.

                “Oh, Pete! I want your love. I want you…” I breathed, gripping his hair hard and pulling him under the black duvet covers.

 I felt his cold hands move slowly up my waist and around my breasts. He pulled the top of my dress down and pressed his lips to them. I arched my back against his hard chest, slipping my hands underneath his light blue t-shirt, jumping slightly at the coldness of his body. He removed his top and I swallowed at his fit, defined torso. Pete gripped my back and unzipped my dress and chucked it somewhere in the room. I unzipped his pants and we tore off the rest of our clothes. I want this night to last forever. I loved Pete and I wanted him. That night was filled with the groans of our love making. And it lasted for what seemed for hours, with Pete kissing literally every part of my body. The black sheets were twisted and creased and the rode up our legs, so it was only covering around our hips.

Pete slowly stroked my leg and brought his hand up to his nose to breathe in my scent. Looking at me with his ice blue eyes, he lightly stroked the side of my face.

“You have beautiful eyes.” He murmured, staring deep into me.

I smiled and rested my hand on his face. “Your eyes are amazing too.” We rested our foreheads together and then hugged each other in a romantic embrace. Pete lowered his head to my neck and inhaled the scent from it.

“I love you, Angela.” He whispered.

“I love you too, Pete.” I replied and pressed my lips against his neck. Slowly stroking his chest, I lay back against the bed and Pete followed, lying next to me and turned on his side to wrap his arm around my stomach and kissing my neck. I looked deep into his eyes. He looked somewhat…impatient about something, but I chose not to question it.

He leaned forward and kissed my eyes. “Sleep, my angel. You look tired.” Funny. I don’t need to sleep, so how can I look tired. What was he up to?

I smiled but closed my eyes. I wanted to see what he was up to. Was I just a toy? Did he have another love? Or…was I another victim like Jack’s daughter? Whatever it was, I was either strong enough to dump Pete and I have the skill to defend myself from an attack. I heard Pete sigh quietly and rest his head down on the pillow next to my head. He buried his face in my neck and pulled me closer to him. I kept jerking slightly whenever I touched him, because he was extremely cold. Well, I did know that his power was ice, so that was probably the reason. I began to breathe slower, to symbolise that I was asleep. I waited a few minutes before my stomach twisted as I felt Pete shift and carefully get up. I kept my place asleep.