Chapter Sixteen

Sixteen – Angela

I sat with Pete in our bedroom in the mansion. He was still sleeping and I was looking out the window. I was sitting on the bed and Pete was lying next to me. Sighing, I climbed over him and stood up. I walked to the mirror beside the bed and combed my hair out with the comb Pete stole from a little girl on the street. I looked down at my dress. It was so dirty and bloodstained. I rubbed my thumb over a red-brown patch near my bust.

                “That is not coming out anytime soon…” I muttered unhappily to myself.

                “What are you complaining about now?”

                I turned and looked at Pete. He was rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. Sitting up, he got out of bed, wearing only a pair of underwear-shorts, and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me, hugging me from behind. He licked my neck and I winced and looked away.

                “What’s the matter, Angie?” He asked pulling me closer to him. “You were all over me before.”

                “Yeah…I…” Come on, Angela, make up an excuse! “My dress…it’s just so…um…dirty.”

                Pete kissed my neck. “I’ll get you one. I’ll kill some bitch and take her dress and give it to you.”

                “What’s wrong with just buying one?”

                “Why the fuck would I do that?” He replied. “I’m evil, it’s what I do.”     

                “No shit.” I replied.

                “Don’t you talk to me like that!” He shouted.

                “Why the hell not?” I was getting angry. Being with Pete was getting on my nerves.

                “You, bitch.” He gripped  my arms and shook me,. “You will do what I say or Jack is dead! YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING WHORE!”

                I clenched my teeth to stop myself from saying something else. I had to me… ‘good’ to Pete or Jack’s dead shit.

                “I hear you…babe…” I kissed his cheek and forced a smile. I wanted to see Jack tonight. But do something romantic.

                “That’s more like it you bloody slut.” He gripped me and gave me a long disgusting, wet smooch. He pulled away and wiped his mouth with his forearm. “Next time I won’t be so understanding.”

~Jack~

I stood by a short waterfall a while away from Dandenong Forest. I watched the water trickled lightly into the dark brown pool below. A few trees surrounded the waterfall, the golden sun shining on the water, causing it to glimmer like Heaven’s water. I breathed in the sweet scents and exhaled. This was the place where I wanted to take Angela.  I wanted her to see all this. I wanted her to remember this place…I wanted her in general. So much…It was only a matter of time before Pete found out about us though. I knew it. He would find out eventually, but right now, that was not really worrying me. I just wanted her to myself. Grinned I walked away and back to Dandenong Forest. I couldn’t wait until tonight. I hoped that Angela would show up.

“Hi Jack.”

                I turned and saw Angela smiling at me. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight. I smiled at her as she came over to me and linked her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine and I hugged her. She opened my mouth with hers and pressed against me, but I pulled away.