A New Blue Student

Jean and I were in our usual spot under the tree. I was studying for my English test while she was studying for her history test.

"Hey!" I heard. I looked up and saw Scott. But instead of having the gauze wrapped around his eyes, he was wearing Raybans with ruby red lenses.

Jean smiled.

"Hey, Diva Boy." I greeted, looking back down at my notebook.

"Hi to you too." Scott replied. He sounded slightly annoyed at my comment. That caused me to smirk.

"You can see." Jean stated.

"Yeah. It's not as bad as I thought here." Scott said. I looked up at him.

"I told Jean you'd fit in here just fine." I said with a smile. Scott nodded and looked at a group of students walking past us, giving us weird looks. Scott looked at us.

"They're still scared of me." Scott said with a small smirk, then looked back at the kids.

"Hey, I have special glasses now!" Scott called to them.

"Scott, they're not looking at you." I spoke. Scott looked at us.

"What?" Scott asked.

"They're not scared of you, they're scared of me and Wanda." Jean added. I nodded. He looked at us. I couldn't see his eyes, but I know he was confused.

"You're not the only one who can't fully control your powers." Jean continued.

"Wait, so last night, when the house shook, that was you and Wanda?" Scott asked.

To be honest, no. I don't actually know what that was but I'm not saying anything.

"Sorry to break it to you, but you're not biggest freak in this school." Jean replied with a small smile. Scott smiled.

"Well, that's a first." Scott said. Jean's smile grew bigger. I looked at her then back at Scott. I then smiled.

Something that they both agree on.

"Alright, I'm starving. I'll leave you two so you can talk." I said grabbing my books with a small smirk and walking away.

I think Jean has found her guy.

-----

I walked out of my English class placed my books inside my bag.

"Oh, Wanda!" I heard Hank call from behind me. I turned around and smiled. I walked over to him.

"What's up?" I asked. I looked and saw a woman next to her. She was blond, blue-eyed. Her eyebrows raised when she saw me.

"I remember you. You're the girl that was helping Hank and Charles in Washington." The woman said. I looked at her in confusion.

Wait a minute?

I added the blue and the yellow eyes and the red hair in my mind.

Holy shit.

"Raven?" I breathed out.

She gave me a small smile and nodded. I chuckled.