Chapter 22

The next day, Taeyeon returned to classes again. Although she was limping along the way, Tiffany was always there to help her. Soon Taeyeon was able to recover fully.

Tennis practice was just over and the four girls returned to their dorms to shower. Tiffany was the last one to shower and thus finished last. Once she finished drying her hair, she quickly came over to Taeyeon’s and Yuri’s room.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked looking around the room then made a pout.

“Uh…” Yuri hesitated. “Taeyeonnie…went out with Sunny and Sooyoung.” She answered. “She didn’t tell you?”

“What?! She went out with Sunny and Sooyoung and didn’t even tell me?!” Tiffany grumbled with a frustrated face. Then she pulled out her phone and dialed Taeyeon’s number. “Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voicemail.” She dialed again and the same thing happened. “Ugh!” Tiffany grumbles again as she walks back to her room.

***

“That movie was so good!” Taeyeon remarked as the three of them walk out from the theater. “And Kang Dong Wan was so cute in it.” She smiled.

“Yeah the movie was really good.” Sunny agreed. “Hmm, I’m hungry do you guys want to eat something?” She asked.

“I do!” Sooyoung shouted in agreement. Both Taeyeon and Sunny laughed at Sooyoung and headed for a restaurant near by.

And as the three walk towards the restaurant, Taeyeon took out her phone and turn it back on. Once she saw the screen of her phone, her eyes widen and her jaw dropped. 52 missed calls?!?! 18 voicemails?!?! And 22 text messages?! What the heck? Was there an emergency? Wait…they’res all from Tiffany. Taeyeon thought as she looks through her phone. Then as she was about to read one of the text messages, her phone rang. It was no one other than Tiffany. “Hello?” Taeyeon answered.

“Ya! Kim Taeyeon! Where were you?! Why didn’t you pick up my phone calls?! Why didn’t you return my text?! Oh wait, your phone was off. Why was your phone off?! Why didn’t you tell me you were going out with Sunny and Sooyoung?! Are you trying to avoid me? Or hide from me?! Ya! Kim Taeyeon! Aren’t you going to answer me?!” Tiffany shouted from the other line. So loud that even the other pedestrians near by can hear. If Taeyeon hadn’t held her phone 3 inches from her ear, she might have gone deaf.

“Ya!” Taeyeon shouted back. “First of all, lower your voice! You’re about to make me go deaf!” Taeyeon stated. “Second of all, I couldn’t have answer you because you had your little monologue there, how am I suppose to answer you?! Third, I turned off my phone because I was in the theater thus I didn’t get any of your calls or texts. Anyways, I’m going to eat with Sunny and Sooyoung before we head home so I’m going to hang up now. And don’t you call back or else I swear you won’t be alive the next morning.” With that Taeyeon hung up without letting Tiffany say another word. She then turned to Sunny and Sooyoung and smiled shyly. “Sorry about that.”

“You guys are just like husband and wives.” Sunny joked.

“Don’t tease me, you know we’re just a fake couple.” Taeyeon responded. “She is so annoying sometimes.” She added.

***

“Ya!” Tiffany shouted in her phone but it was too late, Taeyeon had already hanged up. “Ugh!”

“Are you really going to wait for her?” Yuri asked as she sits on her bed reading a book.

“Yup!”

Yuri shook her head. “What’s Jessica doing?” She asked.

“Sleeping.” Tiffany answered. “Ya, Yuri. Why are you so interested in Jessica? Do you like her?” She raised her eyebrows and questioned Yuri.