Chapter 37

Yuri continued to walk away while Jessica continued to chase after her. Soon, they were outside of the hospital. Although the rain has stopped for a while now, the ground was still wet causing Yuri to halt.

“Yuri ah!” Jessica shouted chasing after Yuri.

“Go back to your Tiffany!” Yuri shouted back.

“Oh…so that’s what this is all about.” Jessica realized. “Why would I go back with Tiffany when you’re out here?” She asked while wrapping her arm around Yuri’s waist hugging her back. “I wasn’t siding with her, I was just trying to calm you down, Yuri ah. Don’t you know my love for you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Yuri lied though her smile was definitely visible. “I was just mad that Tiffany could have called and tell Taeyeon then she wouldn’t be in this state.” She stated.

“But don’t you think it’s a good thing?” Jessica questioned. “Think about it. This shows that Taeyeon loves Tiffany a lot and I’m sure Tiffany would acknowledge that.” She proposed.

“I guess you’re right.” Yuri agreed then turns her body around facing Jessica. “Let’s go back with Tiffany.” She suggested then smiled at Jessica.

“Ok,” Jessica replied smiling at Yuri.

So Yuri and Jessica walked back in the hospital together. Once they arrived at the emergency room, they noticed that the emergency room’s door was open.

“Doctor Dong, how is she?” Tiffany asked as Taeyeon was pushed away on a bed.

“She should be fine now. Just don’t let her stand in the rain anymore. Her body is very weak and wouldn’t be able to stand it.” Doctor Dong answered.

“Thank you, doctor.” Tiffany said bowing to him. Turning to Yuri and Jessica she stated, “She’s okay now. You guys must be tired. Go home, I can take care of her.”

After Yuri and Jessica looked at each other, they decided that they should leave Tiffany and Taeyeon alone. “Ok then.” Jessica replied. “We’ll be back tomorrow to check on you two.” She added before leaving the hospital with Yuri.

After Yuri and Jessica left, Tiffany walks to Taeyeon’s room. Taeyeon was sleeping peacefully when Tiffany entered the room.

“I’m Miwa,” A nurse introduced herself. “If you need anything, I’ll be right out there.” She stated then left Tiffany and Taeyeon in the room.

Seeing that nurse had left, Tiffany sat down on a chair besides Taeyeon’s bed. She scooted her chair closer to the bed to be able to watch Taeyeon clearly. Slowly she strokes Taeyeon’s hair with her hand while watching Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon, all you know how to do is to hurt me. Do you think I’m happy seeing you like this? Tiffany thought.

***

Once Taeyeon regained her conscious and opens her eyes she saw Tiffany sleeping with her upper body on the bed while the rest of the body was on the chair. Knowing that Tiffany is easily awakened, she did not move at all and just lay there watching Tiffany. Not long after did Tiffany wakes up.

“Taeyeon, you’re okay now?” Tiffany asked sitting up from the bed.

“I’m fine now.” Taeyeon replied with a smile on her face.

“Do you want some water? Let me get you some.” Tiffany stated and was about to get up when she felt Taeyeon grip on her wrist. She sat back down and turned to Taeyeon.

“Don’t leave me, please?” Taeyeon stated. “I know have done many wrong things and have hurt you greatly and I’m truly sorry. I know that I don’t even deserve your forgiveness but I beg of you to forgive me.” She continued with a droplet of tears rolling down her cheeks. “Tiffany ah, I love you. I’m sorry for realizing this too late but I really do Tiffany ah. I don’t know when it started but all I know now is that I don’t wish to live without you. So please, give me one more chance to prove my love to you, to treat you better, to love you.”