Chapter 30

Well, it has been a good two weeks since Taeyeon and Tiffany apologized to each other in the bathroom. Everything, well most of everything went back to normal. They all went to school, then tennis practice, then ate, and sleep. The only difference is that, Tiffany was no longer Taeyeon’s double partner due to the argument that took place two weeks ago. The coach had commanded that Taeyeon and Tiffany play singles now when Sunye and Sunmi play doubles. Another difference is that Tiffany and Taeyeon were stopped seeing around together like they used to be. Everyone knew that they had “broken up.”

With those changes Taeyeon and Tiffany had separated into two different friend groups. Taeyeon continued to be with Sunny and Sooyoung while Tiffany had Jessica. Yoona and her roommate Seohyun, occasionally switch back and forth between Taeyeon’s group and Tiffany’s group because of Yuri. Taeyeon is still Yuri’s close friend and roommate so it was logical that she would be with her group. As for Tiffany’s group, of course it was because Yuri is now Tiffany’s close friends, and not just because of Jessica or so she claims.

But whether it was because of guilt, curiosity, or other causes, it seems like Taeyeon had take numerous glances at Tiffany. To her, it felt very different since Tiffany used to be by her side twenty four seven for the past couple of months and now they barely talk to each other. It took her a while to get used to it as it shows her typical day life.

***A few days ago***

Today was a Saturday and Yuri seems like she wasn’t in the room. Taeyeon however was still lying on her bed since it was only about 8:30, too early for a student to wake up on a Saturday. After a while, Taeyeon slowly wipes her eyes and sat up on her bed. Then as she pulls the blanket off herself, she noticed her pajamas were of Hello Kitty.

“Omo, I can’t let Tiffany rush in her and see me in this. She’ll laugh at me for the rest of the day like last time_” Taeyeon mumbled to herself when it dawn on her. “Oh wait, Tiffany no longer walk pass that bathroom doors.”

***Another Day***

While playing games on her laptop, Taeyeon suddenly yelled out “Tiffany ah, can you get me something to drink?” She must be so into the game that she didn’t know that no one was actually in the room. As she continued to play the game for another few minutes, she paused and looks up to find no one was in the room. “It would have very embarrassing if she heard me.” Taeyeon mumbled then continued wit her game again.

***

Tennis practice was just called over by the coaches and all the players began to pack up. Tiffany quickly joins Yuri and Jessica after she finished putting all her stuff. As they started to head back home, Tiffany noticed some guy was running towards them.

“Hey! You’re Tiffany, right?” The guy asked.

“Aren’t you our number one men player?” Yuri asked recognizing him.

Nodding his head the guy introduced himself “I’m Donghae by the way.” Then stick his hand out to Tiffany waiting for a handshake.

“Hi! Yes, I’m Tiffany.” Tiffany replied with enthusiasm then shook his hand.

“Um…I know this is sudden but…” Donghae suddenly started to trembles and stuttered in his own words. “I wanted to ask if you and your friends want to join my friend and I for a dinner tonight.”

“Dinner? Hmm…what do you guys think?” Tiffany asked turning to Jessica and Yuri.

“I’ll go if there’s food.” Jessica replied with a grin.

“I guess I’ll join too.” Yuri added.

“Ok…um. So I’ll see you girls at the school gate at 7, ok?” Donghae asked. “Well my friend is waiting for me, so I’ll see you later.” He said then left to catch up with his friend.