thirty three

hey guys! I'm finally off of vacation, so I've been busy!

tell me what your favorite vacation spots are!

alright, this one doesn't necessarily need an introduction, so leggo.

Picture: Austin North as Marc

I do not own any of the pictures in this story.

[ but I wish I did. hubba hubba (; ]

_______________________________________

6 MONTHS LATER

-callie-

"No, as I told you twelve times, Felicity, our flight is at 2:45..."

Felicity grumbled and argued with me for at least a couple more minutes before she finally looked up our flight and realized I was correct.

"Bye Felly." I chuckled as we hung up.

My mom smirked at me and handed over my backpack.

"Your dad wants to see you for a few minutes before you leave, by the way..." mom trailed off, starting to clean the dishes in the sink basin.

"Okay," I said as I rolled my suitcase to the front door.

Mom stopped what she was doing and leaned against the counter. She smiled at me as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Honey, are you excited?"

I beamed. "Of course, I haven't seen him in 6 months. I can't believe filming is finally over and the premiere is tomorrow!" I said giddily.

My mother smirked and went back to the dishes. "Well I just hope you and Felicity have a great time out in L.A."

"We will!" I said, checking the time on my 10 Karat gold watch that Nick purchased for me. "Gotta go, mom!"

She stopped her dishwashing once more. She pulled me into a great big bear hug and kissed my temple as she said, "Be. Careful. I mean it, Callie."

I stuck my tongue out at her and kissed her cheek.

"Love you momma."

"Love you too, honey."

○○○○○

Kristy, my dad's fiancée, opened the door.

"Good morning, Callie!"

I involuntarily grinned and greeted her.

"Um, where's my dad? Mom said he wanted so see me before we left for the airport..." I trailed off, subtly looking behind her for any movement from my father.

She turned her head as if to look for him and her lips turned into a frown.

"I haven't seen him. He told me that at 7 he was gonna go buy flowers and stuff for our garden," she said, gesturing to the dug up grass with only weeds visible amongst the dirt. "We clearly haven't gotten very far with it. I'm excited to start planting soon though! I'm thinking marigolds, baby's breath, s-"

"Okay," I said, cutting her off abruptly. "Will you just tell him I stopped by please? And tell him to call me tomorrow night."

She bit her bottom lip as if to hold back from calling me a little bitch for interrupting.

Instead, she forced a smile and responded, "Will do, sweetie."

I rasied my eyebrows and nodded my head at her as a goodbye.

I went to enter my car as she called my name from the front door.

"Safe travels," she smirked, almost cynically, as she slowly shut the door behind her.

"Okay...?" I muttered to myself as I started the engine and pulled out of the driveway, on to Felicity's house.

○○○○○

"Where the fuck is our Uber driver?" Fel asked, watching as the dot on her screen showing his location was moving in the opposite direction of where we were.

It was so sunny and super hot in LA that I could barely breathe in just a tanktop and jeans with converse.

I sighed, "We should've just had Marc pick us up,"

Fel laughed, "Yeah okay, he'd get lost more than the Uber. We got lost when he took us bowling on our first date," she said and looked at me.

"The bowling alley is 2 blocks from my house."

I chucked, despite how frustrated I was with our lost ride.

"I'll just call N-"

Felicity shrieked and held her phone up toward me, "Our Uber is 2 minutes away!"

Phew... didn't want to interrupt Nick during whatever he said he was busy with.

○○○○○

-nick-

"Ooh, oh right there, baby!" She screamed as she clutched my body even tighter.

I moved my hips up and down and bit my bottom lip, as told, as I watched her body move on top of mine.

I flipped us over right when I was supposed to and brushed her hair back away from her face.

"You're so beautiful, Vanessa." I said, right on cue as she attacked my neck with kisses.

I started lightly kissing down her neck, trailing down to her chest and went to kiss her unclothed breasts.

And all that I could think about was Callie and how much I truly did love her and how I couldn't wait to see her later tonight.

But right now I can't focus on her...

_______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry for the cliffhanger 💗