thirty five

hey guys, this is kind of a filler chapter, sorry about that!

stay tuned for more!

I do not own any of the photos in this story.

-callie-

"Fel, we need to be ready in an hour and a half, okay!?" I yelled down the hall.

I waited a couple seconds for a response before I heard a loud thud with an exaggerated "OW!!!" following.

I let out a chuckle before I ran into Marc's bathroom where she was getting ready.

Felicity was laying on the floor, holding onto her big toe for dear life and crying.

"What happened!?" I asked, running to her side and looking down at her foot.

She stopped her sobs for a second as she said, "I dropped my fucking curling iron on my toe and burnt the shit out of it."

I tried not to laugh as I picked the curling iron up and set it on the counter of the sink.

I helped Felicity up and she sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

"I'll get an ice pack, just try to at least get your makeup done, okay?"

She nodded her head in response and I took off to find her an icepack.

Nick and Marc were both out eating dinner and then going to Nick's hairdresser/makeup artist to get ready for the event.

Which, in hindsight, makes me wish that we knew about those plans so that our makeup was professionally done too.

I don't want to see George Clooney on the red carpet and be lookin like a clown.

I grabbed the ice pack and gave it to Felicity, who was now sitting on the tiled floor, attempting to hold a compact mirror and fill in her eyebrows at the same time.

I chuckled as I left to start my own makeup.

Ugh... I feel sick to my stomach.

What if all the stars here look at me and go, "THAT is who Nick Robinson is dating? Pathetic."

I mean, I'm definitely no Chloe Grace Moretz (Nick's co-star in this film).

Jennifer Lawrence would probably take one look at me and laugh in my face.

Maybe I shouldn't go...

I could just watch it on TV, right? Or on Snapchat Live stories? Or maybe even Facetime Nick while he's t-

one new message

from: Nicky

I can't wait to see my gorgeous girl tonight. you'll shine brighter than all the stars in Hollywood, babe.

That settles it, I'm going!!!

○○○○○

"I'm so nervous... are you nervous Callie? Am I sweating? Oh my god... did you bring any deodorant? I don't have any." I continued to drive as Felicity was freaking out, almost having a heart attack.

"Shit... shit... WHAT IF JUSTIN BIEBER IS THERE!?"

As I followed my GPS to the awards ceremony, I rolled my eyes and chuckled at Felicity's panicked state.

"Fel..." I breathed out. "He MIGHT be there, but I doubt it since he's more inclined to the music industry and less in the film industry," I explained.

"You're right..." she sighed. "Hopefully having Marc with me will calm my nerves a little more."

I nodded my head in response and continued to drive, trying to calm my nerves on my own.

We pulled up to the venue and exited the car once we saw Nick and Marc step out of their limo on the red carpet.

Alright, Cal.

It's showtime...

_______________________________________

kinda boring chapter filler, I know! I just want the whole movie premiere to be suuuuuuuuuper great, and I wanted this whole part in here just to give Felicity some more character and stuff.

I will update soon, I promise!

thank you all for reading, loves!

xoxox.