forty nine

hey guys! I recently got a new phone and sort of accidentally forgot to download Wattpad... I know, I'm an awful human being.

But also, I've been beyond busy with school and life and idk... everything is chaotic right now, but life is still good.

I hope your lives are all perfect too, just like yourselves! Without further ado, here's my terrible attempt for making up for lost time with another chapter 😜

I do not own any of the photos in this story.

-------------------------------------------------------

-callie-

"Get in,"

His chocolate brown, tousled locks waved in the wind as he whipped his head around to face me.

His face was a ghostly pale color and his disgruntled frown immediately turned into a beautiful, pearly white smile.

"Callie," he breathed out as he ran to my rolled down window. "I thought you had left baby," he said as he cleared the lump in his throat. "Go park and we'll go onto the plane!" He instructed.

I did as he said and we were back on track and headed to Australia.

------

I felt a sharp jab in my arm and I quickly awoke to Nick looking dreamily out the airplane window, and nudging me to wake me up.

I playfully smacked his arm away.

"I'm awake!" I chuckled, gathering up all of my belongings seeing as that we were landing.

"Look!" He exclaimed, showing me the beautiful ocean view and a perfect pink, yellow and orange sunset.

It was magnificent.

I rested my head on his shoulder for a moment and spoke, "I'm so glad to be here with you, babe!"

Nick grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I'm so glad to have you here, baby girl."

-----

"And here is your room, booked by Mr. Jacobi Knight himself!" The bellhop informed us as he took our bags off of the luggage cart.

He twisted the key in the keyhole and opened the door, revealing the most beautiful, extravagant, ornate hotel suite I had ever laid eyes on.

Nick started chatting with the bellhop as I gazed around the room with delight.

From the (probably fake, but that's totally okay) crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling, to the all white and black colored marble bathroom; I had died and gone to heaven.

I checked out the king size bed and it was tucked and made perfectly and obviously done with much care and effort.

I opened my arms out wide and flopped myself onto the mattress.

Nick tipped the bellhop and shut the door behind him, before he ran towards the bed and jumped onto it right next to me.

We were such children.

Nick laid his head down next to mine and I could feel his breath fanning my face as he spoke, "Pillow fight?" He offered.

I pulled a pillow from above my head and hit him square in the face as I exclaimed, "Pillow fight!" And squealed as he chased me around the room with a pristine white pillow.

I was so happy that I didn't leave the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know... it seems like I died or something but I DIDN'T!!!!

I've just been BEYOND busy, and I hope you all understand!!

This is a short chapter but slowly and surely I'm working towards more chapters and everything so be prepared!!!

Love you all and thank you so much for the comments/votes and support! ❤️

xoxox.