♥️Three♥️

Shawnas POV:
So.. I guess we are playing truth or dare. Cameron went first.
"Truth or dare aaron."
"Dare."
"Aaron, I dare you to kiss shawna." Really..Wth.
"Um ok..?" He scratched his head. He leaned in for a kiss, and I leaned in and he pecked me on the lips. So awkward..
"Truth or dare jacob. " Aaron said with a smirk on his face.
"Dare.."
"I dare you to lick the ground."
"Easy one." Jacob said playfully. Ew he did..
"Truth or dare shawna?" Jacob said while shoving me a litte. Im like a twig so I almost fell over.
Um. Truth.
"Would you ever date me?"
Um, yes. I said while looking at the ground. Every one said "aawwwhh." I just rolled my eyes.
Sara truth or dare?
"Dare."
I dare you to go sit on blakes lap for the rest of the game.
She didnt hesitate, she just went over and plopped down.
"Truth or dare jacob?" Sara said smiling.
"Dare."
"I dare you to get on top of shawna and make out with her."
"What!?"
"You heard me."
He went over, pushed me down slowly and softly, laid on top of me, while keeping him self up with his hands, and made out with me.
"OOOHHH jacobs gettin some!" Carter yelled out.
Jacob just flipped him off and continued.
It was nice.. I'll admit. I could feel sparks around us.
Finally the game was over. It was 10 so everyone decided to sleep over. Jacob was on his bed, everyone else was on the floor, there new was no room anywhere. Sara was cuddled up with blake on the floor.
Where am I supposed to sleep? I said all sassy.
"Go sleep in bed with jacob, who cares." Cameron said annoyed because of the tone of my voice.
Um no.
Everyone shouted "just do it, it will be cute."
Jacob patted the empty space beside him. "Come here babe." He said while laughing. I finally went over and layed down. He put his arm around me as he shut of the table lamp beside him. He kept his arm around me. He pulled me close and kissed my head.
"Goodnight gorgeous." He said sleepily.
I giggled, and hugged him, and didnt let go, I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around him.
I woke up by the flash of a camera.
"Thats going on instagram." Cameron said while laughing. I didnt care. I rolled over, jacob did the same, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was really comforable. I just fell back asleep.

________________

A/N: hey guys! I hope u enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote. ~Shawna♡