<3 Nine <3

Shawnas POV:

Jacob burst into the house without any warning.

"We need to talk."  Jacob says while dragging me to my room.

Yeah?

"I'm sorry for yesterday, I shouldn't have done that to you without warning."

Its not that I didn't like it. I wasn't ready. We are 14 ya know.

Jacob nodded his head and put his hand over mine. "We should take things slow." He says while smiling.

I agree. He started to tickle me.

Jacob Stop! I might puke! I said as I was uncontrollably laughing.  I started to tickle him. We were rolling all over the floor. Sara opened the door, and looked at us with big eyes.

"Oh ok, I see. I'll leave you two alone."

I didn't know what she meant until I looked down and saw the position we were in. oh god..

Sara its not what it looks like I say while laughing, and she closes the door. I went to my bathroom, I took a shower, got out brushed my hair blow dried it, and straightened it. I brushed my teeth, put on some BB cream foundation, and mascara, I also put on some baby lips lip balm. I'm not big on makeup, its just not my thing.(I did this all while wearing a towel around me BTW) I took in my underwear, and bra with me and put it on in the bathroom as usual, and walk out of my bathroom and go to my closet, I picked out a white "Killin' it" sweatshirt, put on a pair of destructed jeggings, and put a red plaid flannel, and wrapped it around my waist, after I put on a pair of optical white converse. I turned around forgetting that Jacob was still in my room. His jaw was dropped.

"Um.." he said with a blank face.

I forgot you were in here.. I said while looking at the ground.

"Its ok. I liked your "PINK" panties. He said while laughing.  I walked over to him and punched him in the arm. He stood up and hugged me.

"I might not "Love" you yet, but I will, you are a lovely girl." He said whispering in my ear and twirling my hair. "I'm still so sorry about yesterday. I wont let my hormones get the best of me anymore." He said under his breath and smiled. We walked down the hall as Jacob was carrying my bags, and went to the kitchen. 

"Sara are you ready?" Jacob said while putting my bags down.

Sara walked into the kitchen. She had her hair up in a messy bun, she was wearing a magcon shirt and black leggings with white vans.

"Yep!" Sara said cheerfully.

Jacob looked at her shoes and smiled.

"DAAAA." I cut him off.

No. I say poking his nose. He started to laugh.

"What? I like her shoes." he said with a serious face.

I grabbed Saras hand.

To the airport we go! I screamed, lifting up our hands that were linked together.

Blake came in and helped Sara with her bags, Jacob helped me with mine.

Would you like a tip? I say giggling and winking at Jacob.

"Yes please." Jacob said making his bottom lip pop out.

Ok. I say picking up a penny off of the ground. There you go! Have a nice day sir.

"Shut up." Jacob said rolling his eyes. I laughed at his expression he had on his face.

Are we going to the airport or not? I say excitedly.

"Okay! lets go!" Jacob and Blake say together.