♥sixteen♥

Shawnas POV:

Jacob! I yelled.
"WHAT!" He said in an annoyed voice.
You were sleeping with Sara? I said while raising my eyebrows.
"What? He looked confused. He looked over and saw sara, he fell out of bed.
"But I was sleeping with Maddie."
Maddie is still here?
"Um yeah.. sorry."
Where is hunter then. I asked confused. Jacob and I went to the other room where the other boys were staying. There was hunter, sleeping with Maddie. I woke up hunter.
Why are you in bed with maddie? I said while crossing my arms.
"What?" He looked over at maddie and looked shocked.
"I didnt even know." He said while getting out of bed. Maddie woke up and saw hunter.
"Why are you getting out of bed baby?" She said while smirking.
"Im not your baby, leave me alone freak."
Jacob looked hurt.
"I shouldve told you to leave for good after you slapped sara like that. My mistake." He said while walking out of the room. Maddie chased after him. He told her to fxck off. She ran out of the hotel crying. Jacob acted like he didnt even care.
Aaron and Taylor woke up, Cameron still sleepig of course.
"Whats going on?" Taylor asked.
Nothing I said while walking out. I walked into our room. I saw Sara sitting me with blake. She stated to lean In and blake pushed her away looking discusted.
Sara what are you doing? I said as my face statted to get blood red.
"I had to see if I still had feelings for him. But it doesnt matter because he doesnt have feelings for me anymore."
Sara you are with hunter now. Can you just stop. This is why you never have boyfriends! I grabbed blakes arm and stomped out of the room.
"I would've never kissed her." Blake said while grabbing my hand. We locked fingers.
I was about to cry. I said as a tear ran down my face. We walked back into the room, sara was gone. Where is she?
I got a call, from sara. I answered.
Hello?
I just wanted to tell you goodbye, you were a good sister, I was the bad one, everyone loves you. But what about me? I love you, tell the boys I love them and goodbye.
Sara stop just stop and calm down.
No I dont want to suffer anymore, cutting gets me no where.
I started to cry, all the boys were in the room so I put it on speaker.
I cant stand you being the perfect one, im done, im done with everything, everyone. I guess this is goodbye.
"Sara where are you?" Hunter said into the phone.
In the hotel's bathroom.
"What are you doing in there?" Aaron said worried.
It doesn't matter what im going to do. You will never see me again, lets just say that.
"Sara we are coming just stay there dont do anything to hurt yourself." Cameron said while breathing heavily.
We all went down stairs, jacob stayed upstairs and called 911. We went to where the bathroom was. Sara was lying there on the floor with a bottle of pills in her hand. She had cuts on her wrist, alot of deep ones. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Everything is dizzy." She said in a soft voice. She passed out. The paramdics came rushing in and took her to the hospital. All the boys were crying. "Sara we love you!" We all shouted after her.
Please god let her make it.

______________

A/N:
Hey cuties. Remember to vote, and keep reading to find out what happens to sara! ~Shawna♡